Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

No, that doesn't apply. My PC can run terraria at max settings with 60 fps and calamity mod STILL lags it. It's not well optimized enough to run on a phone. And mods will never be legal on a phone, tmodloader can't be developed for a phone, and therefore calamity devs WILL NOT EVER DEVELOP CALAMITY FOR MOBILE.
(Calamity devs will never develop calamity for mobile)
Who said they will make it? What if i do :)

Who said they will make it? What if i do :)
You're gonna need a miracle for that. tModloader is going to have to be developed for mobile first, and modded devs have specifically stated that they have no interest in doing that. Also, the staff of TCF won't let you post anything about it here if you succeed, because mobile/console mods are illegal.

And, Fabsol stated that they specifically don't want mobile Calamity mod anyway.

I think that if you want to add mods to terraria mobile you should start small with the less known mods, and you should probably try to get t-edit before you get t-modloader.

I think that if you want to add mods to terraria mobile you should start small with the less known mods, and you should probably try to get t-edit before you get t-modloader.
As has been stated before in this thread, and others, 505 Games (the publisher of the mobile version) has a policy that editing the core game (such as what TEdit or TModLoader would do) is prohibited. You can read more here: Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Mods on mobile are unlikely to be officially supported.

That’s a shame, I think mod support of any sort for iOS and Android would provide a ton more gameplay.

Ur fat

not
Hello @OJB GaMiNg, welcome to the forums.

When you make a post on these forums, it should be on-topic, which means that it should in some way address the subject of the thread (in this case, the Calamity Mod on mobile devices). 'Joke posts' like this don't add to the discussion, and can also be taken the wrong way, so please refrain from making posts like this in the future.

If you have any questions about our Forum Rules or the general workings of these forums, please send me or any of the other moderators a private message.

Having a whole thing for mods would be incredibly difficult. Even if someone managed to do it, the only mods that would function on a mobile device are those that add less than 30 total objects (items, tiles, NPCs, etc.), but the mod would have to be easy to process, as a lot of moblie devices can't handle that kind of level of mod. The other kind of mod that would function would be those mods that add something to the GUI or do something automatically (Auto-Trash, Flight Timer, etc.). Lastly, a moblie device would only handle up to 2 large mods, such as Calamity. Unless someone made a phone with the power of a generic PC, this isn't going to happen.

I wonder if it would be possible to make the calamity mod for terraria a whole new app
Then we would be able to enjoy a less featured calamity mod atleast

I MOST OF ALL HATE PC HAS EVERYTHINGS MODDING SUPPORT! 🤨

I MOST OF ALL HATE PC HAS EVERYTHING MODDING SUPPORT! 🤨

WHY DON'T YOU GUYS REMOVE MODDING SUPPORT FROM PC!

WHY ALWAYS PC HAS SUPPORT ON MODDING. WHY DON'T YOU REMOVE MODDING SUPPORT FROM PC!😒

I MOST OF ALL HATE PC HAS EVERYTHING MODDING SUPPORT! 🤨
WHY DON'T YOU GUYS REMOVE MODDING SUPPORT FROM PC!
WHY ALWAYS PC HAS SUPPORT ON MODDING. WHY DON'T YOU REMOVE MODDING SUPPORT FROM PC!😒
Because literally no one would be happy with that and there are no laws against editing files on a device where the entire point of it is being able to edit your files?

Also please use the edit button next time.

Cyber. First of all, please stop double posting. Posting multiple times is not going to make your message sound louder. It is also against forum rules to double post. One post is enough until someone else has replied.

For your opinion. Console and mobile platforms forbid modding due to the companies that own the platforms. There is no choice but to follow the policies of companies such as Sony, Microsoft and Apple. It is out of anyone's control. Modding is only allowed on PC because Re Logic has full control of the platform on PC and they want to permit it on PC. If the policies of the other console/mobile companies were different it would be one thing and mods on other platforms could be considered. Right now however, we must also uphold the policies that console and mobile manufacturers implement.

Back
Top Bottom