Mobile Will Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Point is, if you came here to find mods or Calamitymod on Mobile devices, they don't exist. They won't exist. Please stop posting here.

<info removed by forum staff>
Hi there @EggplantCool, welcome to the forums. :)

The policy of 505 Games (the publisher of Terraria on mobile) states that modifying the game on mobile is not permitted. Since we at the Terraria Community Forums adhere to that policy, we don’t allow information to be posted on these forums regarding methods on how to modify the game, and therefore I needed to remove the info you posted.

You can read more information about the policy here: Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Last edited:
I think someone should lock down this thread because of how many people are blatantly coming here to ask for the mod...

Not trying to be rude, honestly, but I feel it's quite annoying at this point... it's all "where do i get the mod" "no you can't get the mod they already said that" over and over again for literally four pages of responses...

I think someone should lock down this thread because of how many people are blatantly coming here to ask for the mod...

Not trying to be rude, honestly, but I feel it's quite annoying at this point... it's all "where do i get the mod" "no you can't get the mod they already said that" over and over again for literally four pages of responses...
Hi there @The True Destroyer, I can understand your thoughts on this. While I do agree that it can be frustrating to see the questions, if this thread was closed all that would happen is more “where can I get mods on mobile” threads would pop up.

At least with it open, people contain their “calamity on mobile” thoughts to one thread, and if they don’t and they create a new thread, we can just merge it into this original one to keep it all in one spot. I’d rather one thread about it than have five of them.

I hope that makes sense why it remains open even though it’s a lost cause, and mobile will likely never get mods or the Calamity mod in particular.

Hi there @The True Destroyer, I can understand your thoughts on this. While I do agree that it can be frustrating to see the questions, if this thread was closed all that would happen is more “where can I get mods on mobile” threads would pop up.

At least with it open, people contain their “calamity on mobile” thoughts to one thread, and if they don’t and they create a new thread, we can just merge it into this original one to keep it all in one spot. I’d rather one thread about it than have five of them.

I hope that makes sense why it remains open even though it’s a lost cause, and mobile will likely never get mods or the Calamity mod in particular.
Yeah. We know the mod developers are now working for 1.4. So we shouldn't add suffer to them.

Calamity already nerfs every weapon it’s developers don’t like. The zenith probably won’t be an exception. I’m more concerned about the fact that they might use the zenith as a crafting ingredient for something else...
Yeah they wouldn’t nerf the zenith because there are so many more weapons in Calamity that are FAR better than it. Also the zenith probably would not stand a chance against those insane calamity endgame bosses

its gonna be hard balancing mods now the Zenith is here
Calamity already nerfs every weapon it’s developers don’t like. The zenith probably won’t be an exception. I’m more concerned about the fact that they might use the zenith as a crafting ingredient for something else...
Yeah they wouldn’t nerf the zenith because there are so many more weapons in Calamity that are FAR better than it. Also the zenith probably would not stand a chance against those insane calamity endgame bosses
Just a reminder that this thread is about the discussion around adding the Calamity mod to the mobile version of Terraria. If you want to talk about the Calamity mod and its weapons, the best place to do that is in the tModLoader - Calamity Mod thread.

Back
Top Bottom