PC Calamity Mod Problem

I don't know why, but my world does not have an abyss biome in it. I dig down from the sulfurous sea and there is no abyss. I checked both sides, and there is nothing. I dont know how to get the drops I want from the abyss without creating a new world, is there any way to fix this?

Could you provide a screenshot of your sulfurous sea and tell the the size of your world? Also try to make a new world with the same world size and tell me if it generates the abyss.

Your current world could have just a rare issue where the abyss forgets/fails to generate.

I had the same bug, but combined with thorium mod. The sulfurous sea hasn't appeared on the dungeon side (the water on this side was blue), but on the opposite of it (it shouldn't). On the opposite of the dungeon were also Aquatic Depth's (under the sulfurous sea's yellow water), but there was no abyss. Some of the abyss enemies were spawning on the bottom of the blue sea. Can I do something with this? I just can't get lumenyl and other abyss materials, and it's quite annoying.

Yep, happened to me too, was checking the forums to see if there was just something wrong with my eyes (although I think I would spot a giant hole in the ground after walking through the SS multiple times) My world size is medium (expert). I didn't notice until after I defeated the aquatic scourge and decided I would check out the abyss for a while (you know how that ended). Another detail is that whenever I enter the water when digging down, I get the effects of the abyss (low light source, cant breathe even with gills potion) and even the abyss music plays.

I started Calamity death mode on a large corruption world and the Sulfurous Seas and the Abyss did not spawn at all. It was just a giant gaping hole in the dungeon side stretching to where the bottom should be. There were only flying shadow chests and pots. Other than that there was no water, no blocks, no background walls, no abyss enemies.

Back
Top Bottom