Calamity Mod Texture Fix

Akazumiii

Terrarian
So 1.4 brought some changes to how texture packs work, now Terraria only replaces the original image files if the image files of the texture pack are the exact same size. This caused some problems with certain textures of the Calamity Mod Texture pack, and I've fixed those textures.

How to install: Navigate to the Calamity Mod Pack (MainDirectory:\Users\YourName\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ResourcePacks\CalamityPack\Content\Images) and drag the files from the .zip file into that folder. Make sure to press "Replace all".

Please notify me if you find any other sprites that are broken, unless it is single items, I will NOT fix every broken item, but some stuff like tiles or armor sets can be easily fixed.

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way associated with the original creatores of the Calamity Mod Pack. I simply made this fix because I wanted to enjoy the pack and some textures were broken. Full credit goes to the original creators.

Attachments

• Calamity Texture Pack Fix.zip
    70.9 KB · Views: 2,392
Why not just submit these? If youre just resizing textures, CTP devs would most likely accept all of them

To be honest I didn't even think that far, I just thought "hey let's fix these textures and upload it"

Back
Top Bottom