tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
No, the void* marshall is from another mod called nightmare unleashed.All the bosses from this mod are listed in the front page.
What is he the final boss of that mod? Cause i have the strongest gear in my modpack. and he ONE SHOTS ME. and i have like 243 defense or something like that #UndertaleModTemmieArmor;)

What is he the final boss of that mod? Cause i have the strongest gear in my modpack. and he ONE SHOTS ME. and i have like 243 defense or something like that #UndertaleModTemmieArmor;)
Yeah he's the final boss, and a goddamn strong one.You need a really long asphalt track, as his projectiles are unbelievably fast with godly damage.With decent mobility accessories you can outrun him and his attacks pretty easily.243 defense is pretty much overkill tho :p

EDIT : Homing weapons are a must for this battle.If you need further help go to the mod's forum page.

I just defeated expert Devourer of gods and it wasn't that terribly hard, reality breaker's armor + hallowed staff (thanks, Thorium) + a bunch of buffs made the fight relatively easy, regardless it was pretty epic (last battle remix :p). You just have to not get surrounded, as not even the tabi can get you out of such a situation, and pay some attention to it's minions, getting suddenly stoned/frozen in the middle of the battle put me on the edge a couple times, specially with the head nearby (almost 500 Dmg with 88 defense and worm scarf, first hit was scary). In any case, pretty good boss, the sprite is also quite good.

@DarkTiny made some caustic weapon resprites:

CausticEdge.png TrueCausticEdge.png TyrantYharimsUltisword.png TrueTyrantYharimsUltisword.png

:)

So I fought the hive mind finally and the first phase was great but the second phase seemed a little anticlimactic. It said he was all enraged but he just got easier to hit and shot less projectiles unless I got lucky. I only beat him once :p

Also I've tried fighting the perforator like 3 times and lagged so hard it was unplayable ahhh I know this was mentioned before but yes. My computer might just be quite horrible.

Oh also the shade thrower seems a tiny bit weak especially for 100% gel usage makes me want to not use it xD

</3

Last edited:
Man now I regret updated to the 1.3.3 version of tModLoader, cause I can't play calamity now. :(

Any chance of a quick 1.3.3 compatibility update while you are taking your time making the new boss?

Man now I regret updated to the 1.3.3 version of tModLoader, cause I can't play calamity now. :(

Any chance of a quick 1.3.3 compatibility update while you are taking your time making the new boss?

Yeah, I'll be pushing out a new update in one day or so. I'm just super busy right now.

The new content will be mostly the new sprites, boss AIs for the worm bosses, and some new items.

Back
Top Bottom