tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I promise, there will be a post-Moon Lord crafting station later on (similar to the Avalon Caesium Forge/Xeradon Anvil) after Providence has been defeated. The post-Moon Lord content will take a buttload of time to complete/perfect though, because I would like to add the proposed biomes (sea castle, ice castle, plague hive, and the cosmic/calamity biomes).

Thank you :)

And the Devourer is crazy aggressive in the new update. His new AI is meant to betray him as a slow enemy, but once he drops below 40% HP it gets intense with him being able to outpace Falcon Boots. It's a difficult battle but still doable, I managed it with the appropriate gear that the player would have access to at that point in the game.

His post-Moon Lord AI is programmed to outpace Infinity Boots in Expert Mode when he gets below 10% life.

I'll look into this but I'm not sure I can do anything :(

Exactly. I personally think the vanilla AI is pretty balanced in terms of movement. All you really need to do is take those AIs and add some really crazy projectiles and you have a cool boss fight, adding more phases helps as well to make it more interesting. Cryogen and Star Scouter both begin to fire different projectiles and summon enemies at different stages for example.
Good lord I keep thinking this mod is almost over but more stuff keeps being planned best mod 2017

New version will be out at 4PM Central Time. Version is 1.1.5.08

No post-Moon Lord boss yet, that will be in Calamity Mod version 1.1.5.1

Hey, I've installed the mod via the in game menu (Mods section) how will I update to this new version in 2 hours? Does it auto update if I re-open the MODS section in my game's menu or?

I have v1.1.5.8 of this mod, and there isn't any indication of an update on the mod browser in game that this mod updated.
I take it I have to manually download and update this for it to work.
Cause if I don't have to then all I have to do is wait on Thorium to update cause
this and thorium are the only two mods my current modded world needs for me to continue on it.

I have v1.1.5.8 of this mod, and there isn't any indication of an update on the mod browser in game that this mod updated.
I take it I have to manually download and update this for it to work.
Cause if I don't have to then all I have to do is wait on Thorium to update cause
this and thorium are the only two mods my current modded world needs for me to continue on it.

The mod should be updated in the mod browser. Take this screenshot as an example:

105600_screenshots_20160914213045_1.jpg

Very small patch concerning the worms going out today, not sure it'll make a difference but I made some velocity adjustments.

V1.1.5.081
  1. Made absolutely sure that all Head, Body, and Tail segments for all worms have equal velocities and calculations.

Is it normal for this update to take a while? They normally update in like 10 minutes but here after 10 minutes it is at like 10%
EDIT: well after 1 hour of downloading tmodloader browser said there was a problem so i guess i ll try again later

Last edited:
Is it normal for this update to take a while? They normally update in like 10 minutes but here after 10 minutes it is at like 10%
EDIT: well after 1 hour of downloading tmodloader browser said there was a problem so i guess i ll try again later

Yeah, the Mod Browser bugs out sometimes and takes forever to install/update something.

Also, new update that fixes the Perforators leaping into the galaxies far far away.

MediaFire link will also be updated in a moment.

Yeah, the Mod Browser bugs out sometimes and takes forever to install/update something.

Also, new update that fixes the Perforators leaping into the galaxies far far away.

MediaFire link will also be updated in a moment.
Well i downloaded it from the mod page so i m fine now i guess

Back
Top Bottom