tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Can i be informed when is Calamity mod going to be updated to tModLoader v0.8.3.4 or higher as the verision goes.
It said that an error has occured while loading it at the start of the game and it was actually build for v0.8.3.2 so it automaticaly dissabled it ... i hope its just me having this problem xD

It said that an error has occured while loading it at the start of the game and it was actually build for v0.8.3.2 so it automaticaly dissabled it ... i hope its just me having this problem xD

Well then the logical conclusion here is that you downloaded the incorrect version of the mod. It's not a problem with the mod itself considering I could literally screenshot my modded Terraria and it would say tModLoader V0.8.3.4 in the bottom left.

And considering it works for everyone else I don't know how to help you, other than recommend you check that you downloaded the correct version.

I have an IDEA! for the Final boss's (Or another bosses) Theme song. I made the song myself. but the sounds in it arent they are part of soundation. and it was made in soundation

I made a suggestion for an enemy to drop Providence's summon item, a Holy Beacon.

I decided to name him the Daedalus Cyclops.
daedalus cyclops.png

He would work like a ridiculous post-Moon Lord caster.

I made a suggestion for an enemy to drop Providence's summon item, a Holy Beacon.

I decided to name him the Daedalus Cyclops.
View attachment 139438

He would work like a ridiculous post-Moon Lord caster.
Good idea. But, no offense or anything(not like I'm a good spriter), but you should get someone to touch up the sprite. I don't know how to describe it, but it looks a bit..stiff. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings(please don't take it that way; I'm offering constructive criticism :() If you're not at all hurt by this, I'm sorry for acting overly considerate ;)

Good idea. But, no offense or anything(not like I'm a good spriter), but you should get someone to touch up the sprite. I don't know how to describe it, but it looks a bit..stiff. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings(please don't take it that way; I'm offering constructive criticism :() If you're not at all hurt by this, I'm sorry for acting overly considerate ;)
Don't worry, I'm not too experienced in spriting either. I think I'm a better concept artist and idea spriter than a dedicated spriter that can polish enemies. Though this guy is my most prided creation. I did attempt to make some cleaning here or there but I hope someone can spare the time to enhance it a little.

Don't worry, I'm not too experienced in spriting either. I think I'm a better concept artist and idea spriter than a dedicated spriter that can polish enemies. Though this guy is my most prided creation. I did attempt to make some cleaning here or there but I hope someone can spare the time to enhance it a little.
I really like the idea behind the Cyclops. :D

I have an IDEA! for the Final boss's (Or another bosses) Theme song. I made the song myself. but the sounds in it arent they are part of soundation. and it was made in soundation
I dont think that fits yharim
and we still dont know if Yharim is gonna be like moonlord

I dont think that fits yharim
and we still dont know if Yharim is gonna be like moonlord
What did i say? "Or another bosses theme". It doesnt have to be yharim's theme. besides do you think yharim is going to have eyes and a mouth like that? i myself would say it would belong to another boss. It would also have to say "You have Unleashed me" "So i SHALL destroy you!" upon summoning

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom