tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,171 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,459 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,591 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 439 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 373 6.2%

• Total voters
It's kinda weird, though. Yeah, the Planetary Annihilation is an amazing weapon, but whenever I try buffing it, it....just lacks the proper damage to be on par with what I'm fighting. ;(

What does the Daedalus Stormbow has a material from?
The Daedalus Stormbow is a vanilla weapon, and is dropped from hallowed mimics (15 souls of light = 1 key of light). Place the key of light into a chest and exit it. Kill the mimic, and you have a chance to get the daedalus stormbow.

Really? I killed Moon Lord so damn quick with that bow it's insane.

I'm currently on an Expert world, used the Demon Trophy, beat all the bosses, and killed Terra Lord to buff things to insanity. Let's hope this bow works. :sigh:

Edit: Yeah, all it deals is around 300 to 500 damage, even though it says its damage is 2000+. Something's definitely not right here. :confused:

Last edited:
I'm currently on an Expert world, used the Demon Trophy, beat all the bosses, and killed Terra Lord to buff things to insanity. Let's hope this bow works. :sigh:

Edit: Yeah, all it deals is around 300 to 500 damage, even though it says its damage is 2000+. Something's definitely not right here. :confused:

Welp, no clue what the issue is. No clue how you got the damage to be that high either. There's nothing in the code that could be causing any issues.

Base damage for it is 80 to 120 (since the projectiles have damage ranges) and it shoots 7 in one shot

Love the mod but am kind of stuck. you see i just got into hard mode Terraria and am instantly dying. I figured going into hard mode terraria with a bunch of mods that increase mob damage and me only having meteor armour isn't helping. does anyone have any armour ideas i could make so am not dying by a slime with over 150 health?

Love the mod but am kind of stuck. you see i just got into hard mode Terraria and am instantly dying. I figured going into hard mode terraria with a bunch of mods that increase mob damage and me only having meteor armour isn't helping. does anyone have any armour ideas i could make so am not dying by a slime with over 150 health?
Statigel works. You can disable the enemy buffing mods.

i found an item (not by legit means) called Yharon's kindle staff.

upload_2016-10-28_22-11-10.jpeg

It drops from Yharon. Didn't see any necessary reason to post it. :I

Speaking of Yharon, can we get a small update to Yharon's/Dargon's sprite to match Yharon's sons? It's kinda confusing how the Son of Yharon's sprite is completely updated but Yharon's sprite is still the previous one, even after all these posts on updating the sprites. Kinda bothers me, y'know?

Speaking of Yharon, can we get a small update to Yharon's/Dargon's sprite to match Yharon's sons? It's kinda confusing how the Son of Yharon's sprite is completely updated but Yharon's sprite is still the previous one, even after all these posts on updating the sprites. Kinda bothers me, y'know?
Hmmmmm iv killed him a few times and i never got it is it a rare drop?

Pretty sure it's not updated because there isn't an animation for it.

Back
Top Bottom