tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Can someone please tell me information about V1.1.7 and V1.1.7.2 (How many have added new items and etc.)

The biome just came out so I'm just going to ignore criticism on it since we'll be adding more stuff to it soon.
The Leviathan is not being nerfed.
There is a changelog posted some pages back and it's also posted on the Discord.
Anything that causes an explosion does that. Knocks enemies to the right.

Features of the upcoming V1.1.7.3:
- 10 new items which include:
- New potions
- Cadence Potion: reduces shop and reforge prices (trying to make it stack with Discount Card), increases life regen, reduces enemy aggression
- Yharim's Stimulants: increases all stats by a decent amount. Has a very long potion cooldown.
- More ammo types that will be kept secret.
- More potion types that will be kept secret.
- New Calamity biome boss: Brimstone Elemental. Can be summoned in the Calamity biome after 1 mech boss is defeated. Drops accessories that can be combined with the Calamitas Expert accessory if you're in Expert Mode.

The biome just came out so I'm just going to ignore criticism on it since we'll be adding more stuff to it soon.
There is a changelog posted some pages back and it's also posted on the Discord.

- New potions
- Cadence Potion: reduces shop and reforge prices (trying to make it stack with Discount Card), increases life regen, reduces enemy aggression
- Yharim's Stimulants: increases all stats by a decent amount. Has a very long potion cooldown.
- New Calamity biome boss: Brimstone Elemental. Can be summoned in the Calamity biome after 1 mech boss is defeated. Drops accessories that can be combined with the Calamitas Expert accessory if you're in Expert Mode.
Gonna hope it could be great update!
Are there gonna be more weapons?
[Sorry for the meme].

- New potions
Thank you for a responsible reply like that.:D
I didn't know explosions do that before, it's nice to learn it.

- New potions

Could you do a video for the boss? That'd be kinda cool.

The Sentinels of The Devourer completely destroy me all the time whatever I try. I have post moon-lord gear but I get rekt every time.

I am curios to know that if the weapon you get from prepare to cry edition eater of cosmos Murasama is a referance to metal gear rising with the ''there will be blood'' text?

The Sentinels of The Devourer completely destroy me all the time whatever I try. I have post moon-lord gear but I get rekt every time.

try getting the thorium mod, after Ragnarok try using the melee set, i beat all of them except signus with neither arenas nor buff potions.

if you can, just try upgrading your accessories as much as you can after providence

Last edited:
How about a post Yharon bosses, items or even a new mode that you had to defeat Yharon (God mode or Super hardmode) or make the most hardest and the true final boss of Terraria.

Back
Top Bottom