tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Heck the mod already has one, Supreme Calamitas. I recall MoutainDrew specifically suggesting the use of Yahron's weapons.

Well, its a good thing that new way of spawning the bosses, but something that i've noticed is that when the Perforator Cyst spawns, it prevents other monster spawns, and its really annoying when you're trying to do the lunar pilars when you're in a crimson biome, so i have to always kill it to proceed, and shortly after there's another one, and it really annoying, if it didn't spawned when a event like this is happening, it would be great XD.
Still, its the best mod that i've seen for terraria, well, ill go back to try killing the moon lord XD, i need to git gud

This mod is SO good, that it is ALMOST better than Exxo Avalon, my favorite mod! (Until this one.) Im so excited for the final forms of the new bosses to be released :D:happy::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

First of all, I love this mod. I have been playing it for a few weeks now, and have (painfully) defeated the Devourer of Gods and Yahron. This mod is fantastic, but I think there's a few changes that would make the mode a whole lot more enjoyable.

Yahron- a lava dragon that OBLITERATES everyone. That's already amazing. The Devourer of Gods- a giant space worm that gulps you instantly. Pure boss. While Yahron IS the final boss, I feel that the gap between the damage of The Devourer of Gods' and Yahron's items is too massive. Personally, The Devourer of Gods was harder than the Yahron by a long shot. The Devourer's items have an amazing effect, and, as far as damage is concerned, I don't want to give up my Enforcer for a dragon's fire. I love the god slayer's fire effect, and the whole dark type appeals to me much more than the jungle-dragon type. If these two bosses could be put as equal-level bosses, this mod would become amazing.

In addition Yahron's son is chubby. That's okay! But he really is a bit overweight.

Finally, thanks for this mod, and thank you so much for this wonderful Terraria Adventure.

First of all, I love this mod. I have been playing it for a few weeks now, and have (painfully) defeated the Devourer of Gods and Yahron. This mod is fantastic, but I think there's a few changes that would make the mode a whole lot more enjoyable.

Yahron- a lava dragon that OBLITERATES everyone. That's already amazing. The Devourer of Gods- a giant space worm that gulps you instantly. Pure boss. While Yahron IS the final boss, I feel that the gap between the damage of The Devourer of Gods' and Yahron's items is too massive. Personally, The Devourer of Gods was harder than the Yahron by a long shot. The Devourer's items have an amazing effect, and, as far as damage is concerned, I don't want to give up my Enforcer for a dragon's fire. I love the god slayer's fire effect, and the whole dark type appeals to me much more than the jungle-dragon type. If these two bosses could be put as equal-level bosses, this mod would become amazing.

In addition Yahron's son is chubby. That's okay! But he really is a bit overweight.

Finally, thanks for this mod, and thank you so much for this wonderful Terraria Adventure.

Tis because the lore. The lore explains it all. Tiers and everything. *sort of*

Tis because the lore. The lore explains it all. Tiers and everything. *sort of*
This may make sense. While the destroyer is simply Yahrim's pet, Yahron is bound to Yahmeer by the soul, as Yahrim "would be dead without him". But it still wouldn't hurt to have overpowered dark themed weapons, right?

Just tried Providence... wasn't ready at all... got my a** kicked. I am sitting here in shock and disbelief as to how something as small as me is going to take on a Gargantuan of that size... I love this mod so much :D

Just tried Providence... wasn't ready at all... got my a** kicked. I am sitting here in shock and disbelief as to how something as small as me is going to take on a Gargantuan of that size... I love this mod so much :D
Providence is simple if you don't stand in one place for a long period of time. Don't try taking the hits with a high defense- no matter how high the defence is, do NOT stay still. Focus on guardians when they spawn. Providence can barely land a hit on you if you're speedy enough, while they can simply dash and catch up to you. And last but not least, NEVER leave the hallow or underground, or prepare to get megarekt. I'd recommend making a large, flat arena full of campfires in the underworld- for better gear and, just save for the fact that we all fly, a little bit of elbow space. Speed is key in this battle.

Fun fact of the day: Leviathan's Lure (??? with 3000 hp) can spawn pre-Hardmode.
Sorry for the lack of screenshot, got scared and nope'd away.
It's pretty creepy how it just... sits there... menacingly.
Also I'm blind because it says about that in the OP.
Sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Last edited:
So i have had a problem for a while now when i installed thorium mod after i got calamity mod and the problem is that i can't get shadow essence from the dungeon anymore but instead i get the dark matter from thorium mod, does anyone know how to fix this?

So i have had a problem for a while now when i installed thorium mod after i got calamity mod and the problem is that i can't get shadow essence from the dungeon anymore but instead i get the dark matter from thorium mod, does anyone know how to fix this?

That is an ID desync. You'll need to uninstall all mods, uninstall tModLoader, and then reinstall all of it to fix this.

Sorry, this is the only way I know how to remedy this issue.

Shadow essence was changed to be a supreme calamitas drop in a recent update

Back when the mod used to be awful. Yeah...the memories of fixing bugs and other issues are not my cup of tea. I'd rather not remember those times.

Another feature in this new update:

- Leviathan now drops an "IOU an item" if killed before Plantera that allows you to craft ANY Leviathan weapon. The recipe is one "IOU" and one "Living Shard" from Plantera.

The benefit to this is it removes the RNG in the Leviathan's drops and allows you to get the weapon you want. It rewards the challenge of killing her pre-Plantera.

Hello, mountaindrew. Let me start this post off by saying thank you so much for this mod. It's been an incredible adventure, and you've already done so much for terraria. All of us players can easily see the time and effort you have put in to create this mod. However, I have a few suggestions that I posted on page 301. Would you mind taking a look at them? Thanks so much for this mod. It means a lot to all of us Terrarians.

Back
Top Bottom