tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
1/25000 Actually
Unless that got changed
Yes, that has been changed. Also you can not longer obtain more than 1 item from mob. Previously chances to obtain one were separate and the actual chance to obtain at least one weapon was ~1/5000.
Are the Legendary Weapons shown on the wiki page out yet? If so what are their drop rates? I have been farming for them for a while using a basic ocean farm in an expert world without luck.
I forgot to say that some hardmode bosses have increased chance to drop certain legendary items.

Place platforms, mobs can't spawn on platforms

Yes they can, I use sky platforms all the time and mobs are on them constantly. Hell my mushroom biome is setup in the sky above my base and crabulon spawned on the platform bridge right below it that I use to get around to my other man made biomes.

An update is being worked on to prevent Crabulon from spawning anywhere near your bases.

Thanks, much appreciated.

It's been changed so all ores spawn on world gen.

A new worldgen post-ML ore is being developed to generate in the Calamity biome relatively soon anyway.

Well I have yet to even see it anywhere since last time it always spawned in underworld ash and all the other ores still spawn from boss kills.

I droped 2 legendary Swords the Aegis blade and the Briny Baron, what are those all about? Are they common or I am just Lucky?

A giant blue seahorse with something between 1XXX-2XXX health spawned on my Desert biome and killed me with some water projectiles. Is this a new boss? Would send screenshots but I died trying to printscreen

EDIT:
8dcVwlX.png

Here it is, it's called Cnidrion or something like this, they already killed me two times :(

Last edited:
A giant blue seahorse with something between 1XXX-2XXX health spawned on my Desert biome and killed me with some water projectiles. Is this a new boss? Would send screenshots but I died trying to printscreen

EDIT:
8dcVwlX.png

Here it is, it's called Cnidrion or something like this, they already killed me two times :(
I think this is the new desert miniboss, dropped coral, victory shards, starfish and sea shells for me. Don't know any other drops...

Honestly all these post-Moon lord Magic weapons are starting to use up a lot of Mana, I wish the cap was increased or a post-Moon lord accessory that increased Mana cost reduction. Maybe an upgraded Sigil of Calamitas, well all the ultimate accessories are needing an upgrade to be on par with the Asgardian Aegis and Elysian Tracers. Just a suggestion hopeful you guys will think about it.

Does this mod change any vanilla recipes? I cannot craft Chlorophyte bars. I have the pickaxe axe, the HM forges, and i can mine the ore, but the bars themselves do not appear in the crafting menu in any of my worlds. Yes, even ones that have killed all the bosses.

I have reloaded mods/the game several times to no avail. This is preventing me from progressing in my game and I am extremely annoyed.

Does this mod change any vanilla recipes? I cannot craft Chlorophyte bars. I have the pickaxe axe, the HM forges, and i can mine the ore, but the bars themselves do not appear in the crafting menu in any of my worlds. Yes, even ones that have killed all the bosses.

I have reloaded mods/the game several times to no avail. This is preventing me from progressing in my game and I am extremely annoyed.
This is a tremor bug as I recall, calamity doesn't touch chloropyte bars.

1. Heh, i got Blossom Flux (Legendary Weapon) right after a trip on the jungle (killed like 26 mobs) after killing EoC, it was op till i got the Megashark (ill go for the Megalodon after i kill Plantera,i also do know BF will shot faster after i kill her, but i got it with Annoying modifier and it's prices to reforge are a pain in the :red:).

2. Oh god, ores now are from world generation?, im screwed, i wouldnt like to go to another world just to get better ores, ugh, could the dev do something about this?.

2. Oh god, ores now are from world generation?, im screwed, i wouldnt like to go to another world just to get better ores, ugh, could the dev do something about this?.
The calamity biome spawner fixes this, it's been adressed in every single page untill now ;).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom