tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
@DevilWolf320 Pretty much this. Calamity, for the most part, is balanced around itself. You're free to use other mods with it, but you will definitely see a drop in difficulty doing so.

k done :D

beated DoG (lol dog) using a lunar hook to dodge and Vortex armor with a Shroomer and calamity stuff only
Yharon; same history
Supreme Calamitas, used God Slayer armor and chicken launcher, ez ez

EDIT: If you didnt know, God Slayer is crafted from cosmilite bars, Shroomer its from calamity, Chicken Launcher its a drop from Yharon, so eh its calamity stuff, and my accs were Asgardian Aegis and Elysian Tracers, Blossom Flux its a legendary weapon from calamity too.

Last edited:

beated DoG (lol dog) using a lunar hook to dodge and Vortex armor with a Shroomer and calamity stuff only
Yharon; same history
Supreme Calamitas, used God Sñayer armor and chicken launcher, ez ez

That contridicts what you said, though:

I honestly didnt expect the Devourer of Gods, Yharon and Supreme Calamitas to be so ez

1. DoG: i literally wasnt able to move (and didnt wanted to), used Xeroc armor + some accs + Blossom Flux + and another item from another mod called Ring of the Undying (basically it does what you think it does) = boom, stupid dps on the HEAD (yeah i got hit like 5 times, didnt die cuz Undying c: ), literally stayed still, using frame skip at Subtle so i wont lag, finished in less than 30 secs.
2. Yharon: same setup from before except for God Slayer armor, just used the BF as i dodged the Giga Flares (thats how i call the tornados) and keep ALOT of distance from Yharon.
3. Supreme Calamitas: Defeated her on my 2nd try (1st was without potions cuz was a "test" run, still made her HP go to red), same setup from before except that i got Chicken Launcher (trust me, this weapon is no joke, it is op asf), was easy, just dodged the brimstone hellblasts, other than that it wasnt problem.

*cough*whydididodis*cough*

So basically you used strategy to beat a boss...

That's normally how things go.

EDIT: out of curiosity what are all the mods you used? That contributes to a lot as well.

Uh oh, im very new on this forums, so how i should show them, hyperlink or just a screenshot?

Yharon; same history
Supreme Calamitas, used God Slayer armor and chicken launcher, ez ez

EDIT: If you didnt know, God Slayer is crafted from cosmilite bars, Shroomer its from calamity, Chicken Launcher its a drop from Yharon, so eh its calamity stuff, and my accs were Asgardian Aegis and Elysian Tracers, Blossom Flux its a legendary weapon from calamity too.
So you've been told that the challenge cripples when using other powerful mods,but you didn't act childishly like many other people who do this kind of post; instead you turned back to Calamity only and proved to still be able to defeat the bosses with ease... You have officially earned my respect,sir. applaudes

New Update is released!

Dont have a changelog. But theres a new boss, a new, awesome weapon, also a few more items and stuff.

Do keep in mind though, that the boss's sprite is still placeholder, as the sprite it's using right now is of another enemy concept entirely.

Back
Top Bottom