tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Yes I do, but everything was fine until I updated Calamity so I thought it might come from there.
I have Fargowlitas, Tremor, Thorium, Cheat Sheet and Calamity

Its most likely tremor. Tremor mod literally breaks the game so its not to be used with other mods even tho it breaks it alone to. Wouldnt be a calamity issue

im not sure wwhere to report a bug, so i'll just say it here:

i wwas fighting in a sandstorm and it started raining. instead of sand elementals spawwning, cloud elementals spawwned.

im not sure wwhere to report a bug, so i'll just say it here:

i wwas fighting in a sandstorm and it started raining. instead of sand elementals spawwning, cloud elementals spawwned.
If it's raining instead of a sandstorm, then the game no longer detects your location as a desert. cloud elementals are meant to spawn in rain.

I can confirm that Calamity and only Calamity is the root of the bug, I'm currently playing with 10 mods including tremor, I just removed Calamity and the mobs spawn normally again. I hope a fix update will come soon.

I can confirm that Calamity and only Calamity is the root of the bug, I'm currently playing with 10 mods including tremor, I just removed Calamity and the mobs spawn normally again. I hope a fix update will come soon.
I'm using the latest version and i have no issues. It's probably because using many mods don't always work together

Like i said. Any issue with monsters spawning isnt calamity. Remove tremor and get rid of it completely. It will probably work then

Any tips with the devourer? I tried and died soo many times it's not funny anymore :(
Ok, so a good way of defeating the devourer is to fly really high into the sky, making the worm follow you as usual. Next, you fall to the side very quickly, so quick that you outrun the worm, and then you go under the worm as it approaches the ground. While you run under the worm, damage the head and the tail by flying back up while the worm tries to go up again. Repeat this process and be weary of projectiles.

*EDIT* I haven't fought the updated worm before, so take this advice with a pinch of salt. I've only fought the worm when his falling was extremely slow, which led me to my inevitable win. Chippy's Couch followed my advice, and killed the devourer many times.
He didn't acknowledge me though ;-;

Last edited:
Ok, so a good way of defeating the devourer is to fly really high into the sky, making the worm follow you as usual. Next, you fall to the side very quickly, so quick that you outrun the worm, and then you go under the worm as it approaches the ground. While you run under the worm, damage the head and the tail by flying back up while the worm tries to go up again. Repeat this process and be weary of projectiles.

*EDIT* I haven't fought the updated worm before, so take this advice with a pinch of salt. I've only fought the worm when his falling was extremely slow, which led me to my inevitable win. Chippy's Couch followed my advice, and killed the devourer many times.
He didn't acknowledge me though ;-;

Thanks, but there seems to be some debuff now, my flying height is practically halved. And it seems to be even faster than in the (outdated) youtube videos :(

Back
Top Bottom