tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
oKXfcbs.gif

This'll be something to look forward to.

for anyone havving trouble wwith fighting brimstone elemental, try getting titanium armor, counter scarf (from EOC in PTD mode), eye of the storm/wwaifu in a bottle/rare wwaifu in a bottle, and some life fruits. i got some and almost got her dowwn, wwith a slivver of health remaining wwithout buffs and wwith 8 life fruits

for anyone havving trouble wwith fighting brimstone elemental, try getting titanium armor, counter scarf (from EOC in PTD mode), eye of the storm/wwaifu in a bottle/rare wwaifu in a bottle, and some life fruits. i got some and almost got her dowwn, wwith a slivver of health remaining wwithout buffs and wwith 8 life fruits
1. Im sorry if you've already told this to someane before, but why u keep double vv/ww?
2. i didnt even need titanium armor, it was as easy as just getting a bowwhichnameidontremember and just cobalt armor

any tips for taking down the devourer of gods i cant take him down i cinda think hes too op. i have attempted him like 8 times and just cant win

any tips for taking down the devourer of gods i cant take him down i cinda think hes too op. i have attempted him like 8 times and just cant win
Do you have the Thorium mod installed? If so, kill the Ragnarok (if you haven't already) and (assuming you're in expert) craft the Mjolnir and equip a Warp Core. Build a skybridge across the entire top of the world, and make sure you have high defense (I recommend Tide Turner armor from Thorium) so you can survive his hits when you reach the end of your world and have to turn in the other direction. Continuously throw the Mjolnir at the Devourer's head, and with a bit of time, you should be able to beat him. Most of his attacks won't be able to hit you. Keep in mind that I beat him this way before the dps limit was added, so this may not be effective anymore.

If you have the thorium mod installed, get the quasar's flare bow, which is crafted with 25 of each lunar fragment, 3 of each of ragnarok's essence, and 5 luminite bars. Once you have that, just kill the head, tail, and all of the stasis probes to get healing.

Hey all, quick question regarding the mod. I'm right before fighting the Lunatic Cultist and Moon Lord. What equipment should I work on getting? I have the one sword that drops Meteors on hit, it's very powerful, but the rest of my equipment seems way behind. Any tips on what to craft or farm for?

Hey all, quick question regarding the mod. I'm right before fighting the Lunatic Cultist and Moon Lord. What equipment should I work on getting? I have the one sword that drops Meteors on hit, it's very powerful, but the rest of my equipment seems way behind. Any tips on what to craft or farm for?
After cutlist, kill the Nebula pillar first for Meld Blobs, make Xeroc Armor and Terratomere.

Xeroc, get the meld blobs from the Nebula Pillar

Back
Top Bottom