tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Why are the offensive stats of all the post-Moon Lord armor sets so weak? It seems like all 3 of them are just a more powerful Beetle Shell armor set.

Well, if that is so, then it doesn't seem to be working for me.
from what i know it only drops from some of the underground skeletons, those most basic ones, you should try digging large hole in the underground (caves) prehardmode and let a ton enemies spawn (they spawn off screen) and you should get it in reasonable amount of time

from what i know it only drops from some of the underground skeletons, those most basic ones, you should try digging large hole in the underground (caves) prehardmode and let a ton enemies spawn (they spawn off screen) and you should get it in reasonable amount of time
You replied to the wrong person. He asked about the Asgardian Aegis buff, not skeleton drops

May i ask for a unban on the discord server? i apologize for posting NSFW content, and promise to never do this immature, childish and :red:-like action ever again. discord name is Eduardo Pereira

is there a legitimate wway to defeat DoG wwithout instant respawwn on? i havve tried many times and get his pattern but still cant defeat him.

Is it intentional that getting hit by Hive Mind's minions makes you lose any and all ability to auto-swing weapons till your reset the game? Because it's getting on my nerves when I accidentally break a cyst in the corruption and get cursed so hard I can't even place blocks consecutively on the same click.

Is it intentional that getting hit by Hive Mind's minions makes you lose any and all ability to auto-swing weapons till your reset the game? Because it's getting on my nerves when I accidentally break a cyst in the corruption and get cursed so hard I can't even place blocks consecutively on the same click.
Dunno, doesn't seem to happen to me. Neither the Hive Blobs, neither the Dank Creepers, neither the Dark Hearts. It may be the "Hexing" prefix from Prefixes for Enemies that causes this or it may be a bug?

Dunno, doesn't seem to happen to me. Neither the Hive Blobs, neither the Dank Creepers, neither the Dark Hearts. It may be the "Hexing" prefix from Prefixes for Enemies that causes this or it may be a bug?
That doesn't sound like it'd be it. Hexing only makes creatures apply regular curse debuff from the game, and no other hexing creatures do the same thing. Hive mind just kills autoswing 100% of the time every fight. If i get hit only, if i can dodge everything I'm clear.

That doesn't sound like it'd be it. Hexing only makes creatures apply regular curse debuff from the game, and no other hexing creatures do the same thing. Hive mind just kills autoswing 100% of the time every fight. If i get hit only, if i can dodge everything I'm clear.
Dunno (again), doesn't happen to me.

This is my second attempt at spriting. I'm aware that it just looks like a very demonic Terra Blade but that was unintentional and I did this by scratch. The software I used was Piskel but the website was being an :red: so I could only screenshot it instead of saving it as a png. Is this considered good for a newbie?

Edit: my mistake, I want to make item ideas for this mod but it's dumb to post sprites to the mod forums. Lol, sorry about that.​

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
This is my second attempt at spriting. I'm aware that it just looks like a very demonic Terra Blade but that was unintentional and I did this by scratch. The software I used was Piskel but the website was being an :red: so I could only screenshot it instead of saving it as a png. Is this considered good for a newbie?​
I'd recommend posting it at a spriting carnival versus here, as this thread is for the Calamity mod, not spriting criticism.

This is my second attempt at spriting. I'm aware that it just looks like a very demonic Terra Blade but that was unintentional and I did this by scratch. The software I used was Piskel but the website was being an :red: so I could only screenshot it instead of saving it as a png. Is this considered good for a newbie?​
Hi @Trevorpusspuss, welcome to the forums. If you'd like to show off your sprites and get feedback on them, it's best to do that on your own profile, in the Terraria Spriting Carnival 2 thread, or make your own thread in the Terraria Drawings, Paintings & Pixel Art section. Please don't post them here in the Calamity mod thread, as your sprites are not the topic of this thread. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom