1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by MountainDrew, May 27, 2016.

?

What would you like me to create more of?

1. NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

831 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. Bosses

1,503 vote(s)
    38.1%
  3. Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

1,073 vote(s)
    27.2%
  4. Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

294 vote(s)
    7.5%
  5. Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

241 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. The Bunny

The Bunny Terrarian

Ok THX FOR THE SPOILER

2. Shamos2000

Shamos2000 Plantera

just going to do this so mountaindreww knowws about this

@MountainDrew

3. Frous

Frous The Destroyer

They already know . Xd

4. Trevorpusspuss

Trevorpusspuss Terrarian

Who the :red: did Yharon smash to create baby Yharon?

5. PowerOfRod

PowerOfRod Terrarian

Hey guys, i have a tip for the tmodloader. You dont have to wait for your fav mods to update to play! what i do is i reload the mods, then press the button on the keyboard that looks like the windows symbol, then right click the terraria icon on the bottom of the screen and click exit. By doing this, all of my mods are reloaded and ready to play without ANY errors!

Lunatic Lobbyist likes this.
  6. MountainDrew

MountainDrew The Destroyer

ANY armor set after you get to another tier is thrown in the trash. I fail to see your logic.

Maxisever, Jerryhh, Shyguy and 6 others like this.
  7. nickter

nickter Terrarian

drew why don't u use heros mod to test calamity

8. Koopahunter197

Koopahunter197 Spazmatism

Maybe MountainDrew just prefers Cheat Sheet's layout, and anyways, Cheat Sheet has some things that HERO's mod doesn't.

9. KirbyMaster500

KirbyMaster500 Skeletron Prime

[​IMG]

Maxisever, Crimwolf, Jerryhh and 5 others like this.
  10. Symo96

Symo96 Terrarian

Hey do you have plan for translate the mod?Cuz i could help translate the mod i italian language.

11. Khaelis

Khaelis Plantera

It's doubtful, but thank you for the offer anyways.

12. Levi the Shader

Levi the Shader Plantera

If was posible, I would like to help with Spanish languague.

13. Boberskiy

Boberskiy Skeletron Prime

Guys, have you any ideas how to beat Providence, the Profaned God if you're mage? Please help me

14. TheSandboxGamer

TheSandboxGamer Terrarian

The Elemental Ray should be good against it, since it hits multiple times. The only issue is that it's a bit short-range. Maybe the Alpha Ray?

Crimwolf likes this.
  15. Trevorpusspuss

Trevorpusspuss Terrarian

Just another way to say replaced. Do you still wear Beetle armor after obtaining Solar Flare? Because those two will just be decoration after defeating D.O.G.

16. Khaelis

Khaelis Plantera

Of coarse stuff will be "REPLACED" eventually. That's how "PROGRESSION" works. Just freakin' stop with this illogical argument, there's literally no reason for this in the slightest.

17. Shahar

Shahar Skeletron Prime

You should add a Yharim boss as a super boss because he seems like the main villain in the Calamity lore, he tamed the Devourer of Gods, made Calamitas boil up the sea and he did many other crazy things, so why not have a battle against him. I have no idea though what drops he would have I do have a suggestion for a quote at the beginning of the battle, "you have defeated a lot of my monstrosities, so you must die!". Also
    I just watched a youtube video and the person who was recording found this last prism like weapon called Yharim's crystal so maybe yharim should drop that along with some crazy weapons like maybe something called "The Blade of Yharim" that is a projectile hell

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  18. Dapper Snake

Dapper Snake Official Terrarian

I was reading around on the wiki and I noticed various "legendary weapons" that are supposed to scale with your progression through the game. I thought it would be a cool idea to do a playthrough centered around these items, but I don't know if they drop pre-hardmode. Does anyone know if I can get them at the start of the game or if I'm just wasting my time?

19. Khaelis

Khaelis Plantera

They can drop from any mob or critter (not from statues), but they are incredibly rare. Drop rate progressively gets better over progression but they drop from specific bosses much, much more commonly (but still a little rare). They can drop at any time.

20. Trevorpusspuss

Trevorpusspuss Terrarian

And "PROGESSION" isn't obtaining an "alternative"/a debatably inferior armor set made from superior tier materials. That's something we all know (hopefully) as unbalanced.

Crimwolf likes this.