tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
>Xeroc only gives damage boosts when health is low
>Tarragon gives you those damage boosts all the time, and ensures you dont get killed by a fly when you're at critical health

....yep, totally a downgrade.
Even if i dont think that tarragon is trash, i still think that it can get changes that can improve the armor usefulness, for example, the regen increase when hitting an enemy triggers really rarely at melee attacks, making the feature useless, i think it is better to turn it into a 1HP ealing each time you hit or, every two hits, also, not related to the armor, I find really annoying the fact that almost all post moonlord weapons throws your fps away to china, you should find a way to make it more CPU friendly.

I'm going to safely assume this wasn't presented here, so here's a music update:
"Siren's Call" and "Forbidden Lullaby" are now added to the fray as themes for the "???" and The Leviathan. Should be available in the next Calamity update. Meanwhile, for those of you who didn't get that one memo that was legit covered in a pile of salt, the next song on my queue will now be "Scourge of The Universe", which is the theme for the Devourer of Gods (Mainly because a lot of you don't want it replaced). The next music update containing Scourge will probably add a miniboss track as well, so expect some sick vibes all around.

Thanks for reading/listening!

Your extremely :red:ty tiering system isn't worth noting? Alright.
@Trevorpusspuss, your rudeness is unnecessary. You have an opinion of the tiering system and others have a different opinion. There's no need to be argumentative and hostile. Please keep in mind that on this forum it is expected that members treat other members with respect.

A friendly reminder to everyone that the option to agree to disagree is available, as well as the option to not engage anymore in the discussion if you see the discussion deteriorating. Keeping the discussion alive is sometimes what fuels the complainers.

I'm going to safely assume this wasn't presented here, so here's a music update:
"Siren's Call" and "Forbidden Lullaby" are now added to the fray as themes for the "???" and The Leviathan. Should be available in the next Calamity update. Meanwhile, for those of you who didn't get that one memo that was legit covered in a pile of salt, the next song on my queue will now be "Scourge of The Universe", which is the theme for the Devourer of Gods (Mainly because a lot of you don't want it replaced). The next music update containing Scourge will probably add a miniboss track as well, so expect some sick vibes all around.

Thanks for reading/listening!
this is currently my favorite boss theme well done DM Dokuro

Wow, you really are convinced that you are correct.

It's fine to be wrong once in a while, honestly. Just give it up, please, so we can all move on with our lives and talk about important :red: rather than some stupid armor set bs.

Like this:
That looks amazing! I enjoy mods that bring drama with certain events! Tremor was one, now this! cant wait for a new ore!
[doublepost=1496954432,1496954374][/doublepost]
I don't know... It kind of looks like a giant cookie with a bite taken out of it.
I dont see how if the ore is purple and yellow.

What do the Demon Trophy and Celestial Onion do in the new update? I used them, and I'm not sure what happened - I tried fighting the DoG after using them, and nothing seemed to have changed.

Back
Top Bottom