tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
is it me or the leviathan uses boss 3 instead of his own theme?
also, why didn't the astral meteors spawn, my world is recently created and i updated calamity mod to the latest update, the wall of flesh and astrageldon slime stated that "a star fell down from the heavens" but nothing happened, tried in another world, it worked

Last edited:
It absolutely destroys your defence. I think it's between 50% and 66% cut. Makes fighting Devourer of Gods in revengeance absolutely impossible. And there's no damage buff I can notice, altho every damageable npc on screen seems to take damage automatically, making baitfarming another impossible task as the worms die before I can get to them. Did I also mention it lasts incredibly long and can just start up in the middle of boss fights? I lost to the Devourer twice while they were on 10%~ ish HP because of the rain.
did not work :(

also, why didn't the astral meteors spawn, my world is recently created and i updated calamity mod to the latest update, the wall of flesh and astrageldon slime stated that "a star fell down from the heavens" but nothing happened, tried in another world, it worked
i didn't get a reply for this, help

Well, first of all, every boss gets buffed in expert mode if you're playing with other people (this is a vanilla thing). Also, this mod is not optimized for multiplayer, so you are bound to encounter a few glitches. If you want a guide, there is a guy called "Gungir" on YouTube who does Calamity boss guides, which in my opinion, are quite good.

I do watch Gungir, and I do know that bosses get buffed with more people in expert, I tested it in single player, and he still has 33,000 health in the first form. Also, I don't think Gungir's guides are updated for the most recent update, at least as far as cryogen goes. I did beat him with my endgame character, but he only had 2 forms.

As far as saying "Did Cryogen get buffed in the recent update," I meant did he get a huge health boost and AI rework, not just the expert multiplayer health buff. (Also, that buff should not double his total health in one form just for two people...)

Hey, i don't know if it's just me but every time I try to use the mod it keeps coming up with

loading erro
The texture file at NPCs/VoidQueen/QueenBody.png failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoLoad()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadcontext)

Inner Exception
Insufficientme memory to continue the execution of the program.
At Microsoft.Xna.Framework.helpers.GetExceptionfromresult(UInt32 result)
At Microsoft.Xna.framework.graphics.texture.2D. .ctor(GraphicsDevice GraphicsDevice, stream stream,
int32 width, int32 height, Xnaimageoperation operation)
At Microsoft. Xna. Framework. Graphics. Texture2D.fromstream(GraphicsDevice GraphicsDevice, stream stream)
At Terraria.Modloader.mod.autoload()

Is there any way to fix this if so how. I really want to play the mod and was crashed as soon as this came up please help thank you
Kindregards m8ty
[doublepost=1499440178,1499440136][/doublepost]
Hey, i don't know if it's just me but every time I try to use the mod it keeps coming up with

loading erro
The texture file at NPCs/VoidQueen/QueenBody.png failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoLoad()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadcontext)

Inner Exception
Insufficientme memory to continue the execution of the program.
At Microsoft.Xna.Framework.helpers.GetExceptionfromresult(UInt32 result)
At Microsoft.Xna.framework.graphics.texture.2D. .ctor(GraphicsDevice GraphicsDevice, stream stream,
int32 width, int32 height, Xnaimageoperation operation)
At Microsoft. Xna. Framework. Graphics. Texture2D.fromstream(GraphicsDevice GraphicsDevice, stream stream)
At Terraria.Modloader.mod.autoload()

Is there any way to fix this if so how. I really want to play the mod and was crashed as soon as this came up please help thank you
Kindregards m8ty
Crushed*

is it me or the leviathan uses boss 3 instead of his own theme?
*cough* *cough* It's a she.

EDIT: People are really blind when someone says: "Don't double post.". Seriously, it's been said multiple times by multiple people, I don't think there is any way we could stop this..

:zombie:Guys I have a problem::zombie:
I started a new world with calamity and boss checklist and now I've just defeated the three mech bosses. After that I noticed that my hell crag (or profaned crag) has completely despawned, now instead of a hell crag there is nothing and I can't summin the boss. I'm stuck with this problem, I tried to uninsteal Tmod and then reinstall it again but nothing happened.

Last edited:
I started a new world with calamity and boss checklist and now I've just defeated the three mech bosses. After that I noticed that my hell crag (or profaned crag) has completely despawned, now instead of a hell crag there is nothing and I can't summin the boss. I'm stuck with this problem, I tried to uninsteal Tmod and then reinstall it again but nothing happened.
Huh, Thats Weird. I Wil Try To Get To The Devs About That ~:D

Sounds like you either loaded your world without Calamity enabled, OR you turned on cloud saves. Unfortunately, there is no way to fix either one.

Back
Top Bottom