tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
im playing the latest version of calamity and i just beat skeletron prime and it said "A Blood Red Inferno Lingers In the night" what does it mean?

Hey, I've killed brimstone elemental 40 times now trying to get the rose stone about 30 on expert, 10 on normal, just starting to feel like I may be doing something wrong. That is the boss I need to kill, correct? would tremor or thorium interfere with drops? not getting a 10% chance drop in 40 attempts is just making me a little salty

Hey, I've killed brimstone elemental 40 times now trying to get the rose stone about 30 on expert, 10 on normal, just starting to feel like I may be doing something wrong. That is the boss I need to kill, correct? would tremor or thorium interfere with drops? not getting a 10% chance drop in 40 attempts is just making me a little salty
bad luck is ruining your terraria life, same happened to me against mr cryogen and got a bloom stone after a few plaguebringer kills

I seem to be finding myself very annoyed with how hard it is to get the Cosmic Discharge from the DoG in Revengeance Mode. With the downsides of killing one too quickly and the higher damage of each head, it's far too inefficient to farm him in Revengeance. Instead, I'm just going to create another post-Moon Lord Expert Mode world and farm him there. Rip.

Im having a problem with the mod. I am doing a mage playthrough and sometimes using weapons I randomly deal about 400-500 dmg to myself? How can I fix that?

That's why they're legendary weapons. They're not supposed to be easy to get.

I'm not even going to bother trying to farm them in my playthrough. They're meant to be a completionist's nightmare after all.

To be fair though, literally every one of them is reasonably farm-able except the Cosmic Discharge and possibly the Blossom Flux with the rarity of Plantera Bulbs.

Im having a problem with the mod. I am doing a mage playthrough and sometimes using weapons I randomly deal about 400-500 dmg to myself? How can I fix that?

You might need to be a bit more specific. What weapons were you using and against what?

You might need to be a bit more specific. What weapons were you using and against what?

I was using Spectre staff and Relic of ruin, but the dmg happens with every mage weapon. The damage taking started since I used Seething discharge after killing Brimstone elemental. Seething discharge randomly did 400 dmg every 5th spell use.

I was using Spectre staff and Relic of ruin, but the dmg happens with every mage weapon. The damage taking started since I used Seething discharge after killing Brimstone elemental. Seething discharge randomly did 400 dmg every 5th spell use.

Are you using any mods other than Calamity?

Yea, I am in multiplayer if that helps, using alchemist, tremor, fargo souls and expanded guns.

As a bit of forewarning, multiplayer is inherently quite unstable. What were your accessories? Was it one of Fargo's souls or enchantments? If so, which one?

Yea there was the apprentice essence from Fargo, others were all from Calamity mod.

See about switching around your equipment/accessories/armor/etc and try to find out the culprit. It's still possible that simply being in multiplayer is the problem. You might want to load up a singleplayer world with all the same equipment to see if the problem happens there as well.

So, I hope I get an answer for this. I am running an older version (1.1.7.59) of calamity. I was wondering if anyone knows at what stage does Perennial ore spawn? I think it does not spawn on world gen in older versions yes? Do I need to defeat a specific boss?

See about switching around your equipment/accessories/armor/etc and try to find out the culprit. It's still possible that simply being in multiplayer is the problem. You might want to load up a singleplayer world with all the same equipment to see if the problem happens there as well.

Alright thanks for the suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom