tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So, I hope I get an answer for this. I am running an older version (1.1.7.59) of calamity. I was wondering if anyone knows at what stage does Perennial ore spawn? I think it does not spawn on world gen in older versions yes? Do I need to defeat a specific boss?
What version of tmodloader are you using?

With the latest update (Downloaded from the in game mod browser) the mod seems to be trying to read a file from a location that doesn't exist on my computer. This error message is received when i try to reload the calamity mod
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I hope someone could help with this issue.
Try Reloading, then pressing the start button (the button on your keyboard that has the windows logo on it) right clicking on Terraria's Icon, then clicking "close window" Then wait for a bit, because for some reason the game is counted as "running" for a few seconds when you do this, but when the few seconds have passed, re-open Terraria and when it is opened, your mods just load up with no reload issues. I do it when i reload and there is no errors at all. (without doing this my computer fails to load the modded music.)

I finally managed to get the Cosmic Discharge and I must say that you've really made it something strange when it's used against the DoG itself. Same with the Murasame. With the DoG's adversion to piercing attacks, it doesn't extend fully and kind of acts as a sort of melee-based flail machine-gun...:merchanteek:

...Awesome. That should be like its alternate fire or something! Maybe improve its damage a bit. I have my Aegis Blade averaging on a dummy ~30,000,000 dps, my Briny Baron ~19,000,000 dps, and my Cosmic Discharge at... ~1,200,000 dps. Ouch.:merchantsigh:

well, how long has it been, 5 months? 6 maybe? whats new around here then... other than billions of waifus.

i can remember the earliest days of this mod, way back when the scourge and slime god were the only bosses in the mod... ah simpler days, now i have to get used to the idea of this being a gigantic mod loaded with more content than i can think of.

Finally finished my Revengeance mage playthrough, which was a lot of fun to play. Just as a question, are you going to update the boss sprites on the main page? They seem to be pretty old, especially the DoG one.

EDIT: The Calamitas and possibly the Leviathan sprite are also outdated (in the NPCs bar).

So the BumbleBirbs spawn after Moon Lord, correct? I don't need to defeat the DoG as well for it to spawn, right?

I have a problem with this mod... i am playing with a friend with the mod and when we leave our world and we join again all the ores and structures what add the mod like that place to summon the brimbstone elemental are deleted and we need to constantly change the world. Is there any way to fix it or something?

well, how long has it been, 5 months? 6 maybe? whats new around here then... other than billions of waifus.

i can remember the earliest days of this mod, way back when the scourge and slime god were the only bosses in the mod... ah simpler days, now i have to get used to the idea of this being a gigantic mod loaded with more content than i can think of.

I remember you. Welcome back. Well the mod has improved a ton.

1 - We added a new mode on top of expert mode that adjusts the damage formula even further and gives AI adjustments to every boss including vanilla ones.
2 - Tons of new items
3 - New music for a lot of bosses made by @DM DOKURO
4 - Lots of balance changes
5 - I can't fit all of what has changed in those months in here so I'll stop here.

Please update the thread pictures and those people with the old support banners...please change them to newer ones:red::red::red:

It seems that when you fire some (not all) homing weapons while far from a worm boss, this causes the game to lag incredibly. I noticed it in the Devourer of Gods fight. I can reliably get this to happen by wiring two teleporters about 2000 blocks apart, moving from one to the other immediately before the boss charges at you, and using the homing weapon after having warped 2000 blocks away from the Devourer's position.

Some weapons I tried which caused lag: Ark of the Elements, Galaxia, Ark of the Cosmos, Terratomere, Alluvion with vanquisher arrows.

Modded weapons such as the Conclave Crossfire with either vanilla chlorophyte bullets or Calamity's terra bullets/verium bullets cause barely any lag, so not all homing stuff causes lag. The pumpkin projectiles from the Horseman's Blade don't seem to cause lag, and neither does the Nebula Arcanum nor the Razorblade Typhoon, even though they are both homing.

When fighting Astrum Deus or the vanilla Destroyer, the game can lag when using the same weapons too. It's just most problematic in the Devourer of Gods fight.

yharims appearence isn't heavily hidden or anything, check the art tab on the OP, should still be there iirc
isn't that the auric tesla armor? but yes, i think that is mr. tee rex yharim since he has his ultisword
[doublepost=1500208661,1500208525][/doublepost]
Also, what does the Celestial Onion do? The wiki says it gives an extra accessory slot, but I don't see an extra slot after I used one.
if i double posted, soryy for that, i don't know how to add quotes while editing a post
disable the minimap, the minimap hides the 7th slot

Back
Top Bottom