tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
nice 537 page thread :D anwyays, anyone knows what bugs calamity will cuase if using the tmodloader version? next to gliched goblin invasion?

also, will tmodloader and manually installed calamity work together?

if it does might just attempt to manually install all the mods. remove tmodloader.

The Calamity Mod is not on GitHub as I am the only one who works on it in terms of programming. Therefor it does not need to be on GitHub.

You cannot download older versions because I tend to delete them on MediaFire once new versions are released.

The Calamity Mod is not on GitHub as I am the only one who works on it in terms of programming. Therefor it does not need to be on GitHub.

You cannot download older versions because I tend to delete them on MediaFire once new versions are released.
Oh rip, reason being is because a friend and I were struggling to do the DoG in multiplayer so i wanted to see if I could get the old ver when the Elemental Lance was still overpowered as hell, but regardless we had to cheese the boss lol.

I've been having trouble loading calamity for weeks now, redownloaded about 4+ times and it still didn't work. Only reason I'm posting now and not earlier is that I realized the download actually REMOVES the DOG fight song file (which was the reason i couldn't load it: "Error: CaveStoryBossBattle_[XVersion#] is missing...")
I was wondering if MD would be willing to, ya know, ADD THE FILE BACK TO THE DOWNLOAD so I could play again.

(Side story: I actually copied my Cache file inside the Mods file [the file that holds all the custom sounds and stuff] about 2 months ago to listen to the AWESOME music all the modders put out there, and when I noticed the issue, I tried to replace the missing file with the old DOG theme, but due to it being a similar but different song or something like that, it load-failed with a different error, which I cannot remember atm due the file, like previously said, erased after another redownload.)

Oh yeah, here is the error:

The mp3 sound file at Sounds/Music/CaveStoryBossBattle.mp3 failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

[doublepost=1501034755,1501034180][/doublepost]
I can assure you this happens with other large mods that use a fair amount of music as well, like Tremor and Spirit Mod -- with or without Calamity.

I agree it's frustrating, considering this never happened to me pre-tModLoader 0.10 -- and now it does frequently.

Restarting does help most people though. Just make sure once you restart, you don't mess with installing/uninstalling/enabling/disabling any mods whatsoever -- because once you do that, you won't be able to play again until another restart.

And if that doesn't work, sadly I don't think you'll be able to use any large mods that add custom music until they either fix this in tModLoader (since again, this was never an issue before Terraria 1.3.5), Terraria gets 64-bit functionality on Windows machines, or you may need a better computer.

I quote myself, I don't actually have the file from the download SOMEHOW?
I can take that i need a better computer (since mine is an XP straight from 2004) but I'm just lacking funds for right now. Plus, since I posted the response around a week ago, despite what it might say [might be it posted just now because that's the first time in that same span I've been online], since then I have gotten it and other big mods by themselves on occasion by what I'll guess is pure luck, although each one crashed about an hour in (and DOGgy either played regular daytime music during its fight or crashed the game with no log. Weird)

Last edited:
NIBBAHELP.JPG
can i get some help

Quick question, what are the highest base stats for the Legendary Weapons, after Supreme Calamitas. I'm currently having fun with the Aegis Blade and I'm not sure if the stats are right... It just feels somewhat underpowered for a Legendary

EDIT: Omg the Briny Baron is so fun to use! (Just got it)

i have a small suggestion, make the ores and bars placeble (maybe ore bricks), and make the profained craigs ou of blocks, instead of being these weird blocks that drop nothing when mined. maybe brim stone blocks?

Back
Top Bottom