tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
This ^

Also, yelling at me to fix things or whining repeatedly will most likely earn that person a spot on my ignore list. Either that or I will just...not read that person's post? Which is what I did :p

Progress on 1.2 is going well by the way. The main things we need done are just a few more sprites as programming the items will not take me long. I got the hard stuff out of the way first.
ik its off topic but i like your new profile pic :happy:
[doublepost=1501100961,1501100851][/doublepost]
What is even happening in this spoiler? I'll let you guys try and figure it out ;)

oh no Dog has a few tricks up his sleeve and hes gonna reach limit break XD

XNslH6Z.jpg

The Devourer of Gods is up and running with some minor bugs. You thought the Destroyer was easy? Well, here is my answer to that :p
Wow. Looking at the DoG now and this? Reminds me of the 'old' days

Figure it out yourself. I'm not spoiling that yet. It's the most important new feature of 1.2 though.
oh! I think I have an idea. its a revengance thing. the more times you get killed by the same boss that meter fills up and if its filled up the next time you die you die permanently like hardcore mode

or it could be stress, which when full, makes minibosses appear in various biomes.
from the discord

I got some news for you folks. Minibosses from events or biomes appeared if the stress metre is full or high enough.

The info is from Discord.
The Master Necromancer
- Miniboss that can appear in the dungeon when stress is too high.
The Prophet - Miniboss that can appear in the caverns when stress is too high. Brigand 10K Pounder - Pirate invasion miniboss that can appear when stress is too high.
Nebulous Flesh - Miniboss that can appear in the Crimson when stress is too high. Shrieker - Miniboss that can appear in the Corruption when stress is too high.
Shambling Horror - Boss that can appear in Hardmode at night when stress is too high.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom