tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Amm, why Profaned God's weapons are so underpovered?
Solar Flare 80 damage.
Molten Amputator 220 damage.
Purge Guzzler 39 damage.
Holy Colider 160 damage.
Telluric Glare 100 damage.
Blissful Bombardier 95 damage.
All boss loot are so underpovered, why?

Amm, why Profaned God's weapons are so underpovered?
Solar Flare 80 damage.
Molten Amputator 220 damage.
Purge Guzzler 39 damage.
Holy Colider 160 damage.
Telluric Glare 100 damage.
Blissful Bombardier 95 damage.
All boss loot are so underpovered, why?
mountaindrew stated that calamity weapons will be nerfed and you can confirm this by checking Poly "first" post on pag 567.

I personally think that this song would really fit Yharim in the battle. I know that he may have a custom theme. Though I would still love to play this in the fight.

Last edited:
I have a question does anybody know how to make a modded calamity world from a normal world to an expert mode world? I made a normal mode one and I got pretty far but a little while in I realized theres a lot of items I can't get unless i'm in expert mode and I want to know if theres some way to edit my world and make it an expert mode world.

I have a question does anybody know how to make a modded calamity world from a normal world to an expert mode world? I made a normal mode one and I got pretty far but a little while in I realized theres a lot of items I can't get unless i'm in expert mode and I want to know if theres some way to edit my world and make it an expert mode world.
I'd recommend installing a mod that allows changing from Normal to Expert; Nothing in Calamity does it (to my knowledge).

Drew whats the purpose of adding an instant death mode item? if we can get something more valuable from this...... like coin drop value increased by x 3.

Here we go with a music update:

Geez, the forum for this place was closed quite a while ago, so I couldn't post Providence's theme. But I can already see a lot of you have already found it, so I won't bother. Anyway, here's Plaguebringer's tune.

What, you thought I was done? I did Polterghast's theme TOO. Because my birthday is always full of surprises. Have fun, and thank you all for listening.

Geez, the forum for this place was closed quite a while ago, so I couldn't post Providence's theme. But I can already see a lot of you have already found it, so I won't bother. Anyway, here's Plaguebringer's tune.

What, you thought I was done? I did Polterghast's theme TOO. Because my birthday is always full of surprises. Have fun, and thank you all for listening.

Damn, 2 themes at once, great job once again :nursegrin:

(almost forgot, have a happy birthday!)

Supreme Calamitas does not like the Godmode item from bluemagic's boss mod. Good to know...

If you have it equipped you die instantly during this fight.

So Supreme Calamitas says nope as soon you have it equipped and kills you in one hit?

Now that is a anti-godmode method. :)

So Supreme Calamitas says nope as soon you have it equipped and kills you in one hit?

Now that is a anti-godmode method. :)

Yup. Sacred tools did something similar and limited the dps on its endgame boss so you can't kill it with overpowered gear. The boss regen to max health if dealt more than 50k damage in 1 second.

happy birthday Dokuro! I've always loved your music, and these are always such nice songs for bosses in calamity! Providence's theme is my favorite.

There is a bug with Signus in multiplayer Expert mode. If ANYONE dies in a Multiplayer game he vanishes. Unless this is an Intended Feature that isn't listed anywhere, it actually halts progression with the Calamity Bosses. We have 4 people in our multiplayer game and when 1 person dies regardless of who is summoning him he vanishes.

Back
Top Bottom