1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Discussion in 'Released' started by MountainDrew, May 27, 2016.

?

What would you like me to create more of?

1. NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

831 vote(s)
    21.1%
  2. Bosses

1,503 vote(s)
    38.1%
  3. Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

1,073 vote(s)
    27.2%
  4. Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

294 vote(s)
    7.5%
  5. Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

241 vote(s)
    6.1%
  1. Vlad Terrarian

Vlad Terrarian The Destroyer

Why, why, why.... WHY!
    Why you make a balance of all weapons, aspecially post moon lord weapons?!
    Now it's way harder to kill post ML bosses!
    Why you didn't balance bosses? They still OP, but the weapons from them is a garbage from now, this awesome sexy sword deals 90 damage?!! Draconic_Destruction.png (Just for exampe)
    Why you keep destroying my favorite mod with balance updates?!;(
    It was cool when it was OP and awesome mod! With OP weapons and stuff...:sigh:
    And now balance updates destroyes its awesomess...
    [And yeah sorry if it sounds rude to you]
    I just wanna say that this mod was better then now ( cause of balance updates)

2. Zach_

Zach_ The Destroyer

Judging a weapon by pure damage is stupid

3. Vlad Terrarian

It was canceled.

4. Hollow Knight

Hollow Knight Spazmatism

I am glad that weapons were balanced. They used to tear through other modded bosses, and I feel that it makes Calamity more in line with other mods.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2017 ---
    Damn. Was really hyped to fight it.

Vlad Terrarian likes this.
  5. Vlad Terrarian

Everyone was hyped for it, but... Sometimes the planned content doesn't come true.

6. Athrisir

Athrisir Terrarian

Balance updates are what make things better. If every weapon is dealing hundreds of thousands of DPS, then nothing is a challenge.

7. Levi the Shader

Levi the Shader Plantera

And what is known of Xeroc?

8. What are "The Ocean" and similar items?

9. DarviN

DarviN Official Terrarian

Need a Halloween update :3

10. kemandel

kemandel Terrarian

Anybody have a tip on the devourer of gods? i am somewhat new to this but but all the guides i looked up seemed to be outdated. i am playing a duo world with my freing if that means anything and i have tried doing the platform strategy.

11. Catman8274

Catman8274 Official Terrarian

Here's some recoloring to the Caustic Blood Banner.
    [​IMG]
    And here's the Plaguebringer Goliath Banner!
    [​IMG]

12. are the glitches where gun dont fire at insanely speed gonna be fixed?

13. Pixelize2016

Pixelize2016 Terrarian

I dont think so... i think it is the limit of the TERRARIA itself that weapons dont work properly when it goes furthur its limit... With the minigun and accesories from fargos mutant right? it happens... and its really annoying...
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 22, 2017 ---
    Finally defeated Supreme Calamtias.... the only annoying thing when i fought her is that she is considering me as a cheater! (sometimes she one shots me for some reason, i inserted pics of What she said to me when i defeated her and the set that i used to defeat her) Its so annoying!....
    Is this cheating..JPG is this cheating 2..JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
    Vladimier likes this.
  14. Zach_

Zach_ The Destroyer

>soul of terraria
    Basically cheating

15. SamTerarrium

SamTerarrium Spazmatism

I don’t use Soul of Terraria, cause it’s so complicated getting these so I suggest that it is cheating like Zach said

16. DementedHorse

DementedHorse Terrarian

Hello guys, I have been trying to start a server and play with my friends in this mod. But my friends aren't able to connect to the server it wether says connecting to X or it says downloading calamity mod (we already loaded it) and gets stuck in the middle. It is our first time that we try to play on a modded server. Is there a different way to do it?

17. Pixelize2016

Pixelize2016 Terrarian

I looked it up in the wiki... the bloody idol ( the third item that reduces recieved damage by half ) is the reason cuz the SC will oneshot u if u have been hit 30 times or took 100 damage below... thats how the anti-cheat works on SC apparently...
    but thanks anyway! im able to murder SC over again! (i still hope that cheatsheet will work on her again :naughty:)

18. SrrL

SrrL Official Terrarian

Is it possible to make Heart of the Elements a single buff instead of five? I'm constantly running out of buff space with it -_-

19. Fozuru

Fozuru Terrarian

Guys I had a LITTLE BIT problem about the Supreme Calamy. After I fought her then enter the 2nd phase of the bullet hell, she always one-shoted me for some reason and said that I had cheated.

So WHY???

(My loadout is in the pic. I already killed her in previous patch so my weapon is the endgame one)

Attached Files:

20. Koopahunter197

Koopahunter197 Spazmatism

Only thing I can think of is the Fargo's stuff. Try not using the Fargo's items, but rather just Calamity items. Leviathan made a pretty good tut on SCal maybe a week ago.