tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Is there a mod that make this mod's bosses and mobs not spawn? the dungeon and game bosses won't spawn for me, pholterghast does but disappears after reaching the second phase

I found something that might be either a bug or a conflict of code. If you equip a dye in the pet slot whilst having the Heart of the Elements equipped, the Siren lure, and ONLY the Siren Lure, will be the color of the dye, made worse by the fact that they don't change color based on the dye you put in the slot next to the actual Heart. So I took the dye off, but I really like having a Rainbow Flying Gato next to me. Sorry, there are probably bigger fish to fry, but thought you should know...

Attachments

• Bug Report.png
    Bug Report.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 2,869
quick question lads. anyone here play on multiplayer? havent player terraria with this mod in ages and I wanna play it with friend multiplayer and I wanna know if its free of game breaking bugs for multiplayer

last time we played it providence would keep despawning if 1 player dies and it was impossible to continue without him dying so at least 1 of us would die because we were doing all summoner basically

Also are the scorn eaters and those giant worms that spawn after moon lord still the most broken thing in the game? when they spawn every 10 seconds

Hello! I have a question.. Does the Devourer of Gods get stronger in its final form, with the sprite change (besides the laser walls)?

Also, the lore mentions that The Devourer launches 'sneak attacks'. I think it would be cool if you could rarely see a critter get eaten or something.

Okay... I have put up with all the quirks of this mod for a long time, and come to love them. BUT WHOSE BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT TO ADD A HARDCAP to how many times you can get hit, in the supreme calamitas fight!?

This NEEDS TO GO!

Nah, that makes the fight "unique" and fun... You don't need to kill him too much anyways, and if you are playing in harder mods , expert or revengence it just means it should have a nice fight for you.

Nah, that makes the fight "unique" and fun... You don't need to kill him too much anyways, and if you are playing in harder mods , expert or revengence it just means it should have a nice fight for you.

Unique, yes, fun, no. I understand making it bullet hell and it making you think differently about the strategy of fighting the Supreme Calamitas. But when I am not able to tank the damage without getting INSTAKILLED, because of "too many hits", that's where things go too far. It is not "fun", because I cannot use late game stuff to curb stomp the boss! Terraria is about challenging yourself, and making a fight as difficult as you want it to be. Having a set amount of times you can get hit, before you are instakilled, means that there is no freedom in it!

Unique, yes, fun, no. I understand making it bullet hell and it making you think differently about the strategy of fighting the Supreme Calamitas. But when I am not able to tank the damage without getting INSTAKILLED, because of "too many hits", that's where things go too far. It is not "fun", because I cannot use late game stuff to curb stomp the boss! Terraria is about challenging yourself, and making a fight as difficult as you want it to be. Having a set amount of times you can get hit, before you are instakilled, means that there is no freedom in it!
You're not supposed to be able to curbstomp SCal. You aren't supposed to be able to curbstomp any of Calamity's later bosses. They're meant to be a huge challenge, even with gear obtained after them. If you don't like SCal's hit counter, you can live without Shadowspec Bars.

Ok i stopped using this after this thread was closed and i just decided to check. My only question: Why is it back? (sorry if i sound rude)

Ok i stopped using this after this thread was closed and i just decided to check. My only question: Why is it back? (sorry if i sound rude)
Calamity's alive and well; It's gotten quite a few updates since the thread was initially closed. I'd recommend going to the Discord; It has more info on the updates.

Edit: Misread post. Calamity never went away, the thread was just closed. I can't remember why it was unlocked.

Edit 2:
Found it:
MountainDrew has asked that the thread be re-opened to serve the fans of Calamity Mod. It is done, with the following reminders:
  • All parts of the Forum Rules and Culture must be observed by all who post here. No exceptions made.
  • If you feel that some people are not following the rules, Report and MOVE ON. That means: after reporting something or someone, you leave it for the Forum Staff to resolve, and stay out of it from that point on. This applies to the mod developers and contributors as well.
  • The Forum Staff are the sole moderators of this thread.
  • If you do not agree with the above and do not wish to comply with these terms, then it's probably best that you refrain from participating in the discussion at all.
If you stick to the thread topic and post with civility, maturity and respect for others, then there should be no issues.

hello i find a bug

photo1: i only use 6 accessory and my weapon is 542 damage /90% CS chance
BUG1.jpg

photo2:equip elemental quiver

but CS chance still is 90%
BUG3.jpg

Last edited:
Can I report bugs here? Anyways I think theres a texture bug with Pearl of Enthrallment and heart of the elements. The siren should be green instead of yellow. In the image I had Heart of the Elements, but the bug is there with just the Pearl of Enthrallment. The other waifus are fine, just the Siren.

When I create new characters and give them pearl of enthrallment, the siren turned to a dark blue colour (still badly textured). But my main characters that I've been using before still have bright yellow sirens.

Anyone know a fix?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 9.42.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-02 at 9.42.27 PM.png
    437.1 KB · Views: 629
Can I report bugs here? Anyways I think theres a texture bug with Pearl of Enthrallment and heart of the elements. The siren should be green instead of yellow. In the image I had Heart of the Elements, but the bug is there with just the Pearl of Enthrallment. The other waifus are fine, just the Siren.

When I create new characters and give them pearl of enthrallment, the siren turned to a dark blue colour (still badly textured). But my main characters that I've been using before still have bright yellow sirens.

Anyone know a fix?
Do you have any Dye in the pet slot?

Back
Top Bottom