tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Here are the promised feature lists for 1.2.3.001 and 1.2.3.002 (which was just released):

Uploaded text files because frankly posting this whole list and having to deal with formatting all of it manually for this forum is pretty (incredibly) annoying.

Attachments

• V123001Changes.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 653
  • V123002Changes.txt
    463 bytes · Views: 421
Also a small update 1.2.3.003:

1 - Nerfed Hell Burst base damage.
2 - Nerfed Death Mode SCal battle.
Hi, I'm new here. First of all, let me say that I am impressed with what you've accomplished here. The sheer amount of new stuff is almost like a whole new game. I've only scratched the surface so far, but I like what I'm seeing.

Now, the reason that I've registered here is that I'd like to deliver a bug report. I was exploring the Underworld as you do when I started coming across Chaotic ore deposits that had generated inside the underworld buildings, replacing the obsidian brickwork, and eventually encountered what seemed to be an ore deposit that partially covered a door. When I attempted to open the door, the game crashed to desktop. Sadly, I didn't get a screenshot of the error message.

I'm still in normal mode so I couldn't mine the ore, and I haven't attempted to restart the game yet, but I thought that you might want to know about this.

Here are the promised feature lists for 1.2.3.001 and 1.2.3.002 (which was just released):

Uploaded text files because frankly posting this whole list and having to deal with formatting all of it manually for this forum is pretty (incredibly) annoying.
Like the new profile pic, u like my little pony?

Hi, I'm new here. First of all, let me say that I am impressed with what you've accomplished here. The sheer amount of new stuff is almost like a whole new game. I've only scratched the surface so far, but I like what I'm seeing.

Now, the reason that I've registered here is that I'd like to deliver a bug report. I was exploring the Underworld as you do when I started coming across Chaotic ore deposits that had generated inside the underworld buildings, replacing the obsidian brickwork, and eventually encountered what seemed to be an ore deposit that partially covered a door. When I attempted to open the door, the game crashed to desktop. Sadly, I didn't get a screenshot of the error message.

I'm still in normal mode so I couldn't mine the ore, and I haven't attempted to restart the game yet, but I thought that you might want to know about this.

I just fixed that bug for the upcoming version. The reason the ore would generate on top of doors/platforms was because of how the Underworld generation works. I fixed it by making the ore generate at the very end of the generation process.

Sadly the only way to see this change is to make a new world with V1.2.3.004 which is not released yet. It will be coming out soon though.

I just fixed that bug for the upcoming version. The reason the ore would generate on top of doors/platforms was because of how the Underworld generation works. I fixed it by making the ore generate at the very end of the generation process.

Sadly the only way to see this change is to make a new world with V1.2.3.004 which is not released yet. It will be coming out soon though.
Ah, good. Then I won't have to worry about it happening if I make a new world.

Do you know how I should go about updating a mod?

Last edited:
This post is way to long to search for something specific, or if it is even there, so I will just ask:
Is there a way to disable certain block creations? Like if I defeat the Providance it always creates Lhizard blocks around the place it died. After some time it just gets annoying as I am a player who likes to farm certain bosses for some time and need to.

Btw., I just love this mod, one of the biggest and the best mod out there!
[doublepost=1511020829,1511020686][/doublepost]After some time it just gets annoying to destroy those as...*
...for some time. *

So I'm doing a playthrough with my mates and we just got the Reaver armour. I'm using the ranger variant (Reaver Visage) and it seems like the 15% chance to fire a rocket doesn't work on everything.
It fires rockets really really often when using the Speed Blaster but when using Butcher it fires a total of zero, I tried checking if it fires any when clicking but no luck.
It also seems to be the same for Megashark and few other things I tried.

Is this a bug (known?) or am I missing something?

Alright so I caved and downloaded the new version (since there have been many items I've tried to craft and can't, so they must only be in newer versions). I was really bummed that my Cosmic Discharge got nerfed and I assumed that it would be pretty much useless after upgrading. But...the DPS is like 45,000??? Is this some wacky beneficial bug? I mean, it totally takes the challenge out of the game because I could probably one-hit kill just about anything. Is it because it's supposed to be a revengeance-mode-only item, and I have it in normal mode?

Alright so I caved and downloaded the new version (since there have been many items I've tried to craft and can't, so they must only be in newer versions). I was really bummed that my Cosmic Discharge got nerfed and I assumed that it would be pretty much useless after upgrading. But...the DPS is like 45,000??? Is this some wacky beneficial bug? I mean, it totally takes the challenge out of the game because I could probably one-hit kill just about anything. Is it because it's supposed to be a revengeance-mode-only item, and I have it in normal mode?
The Cosmic Discharge was balanced around Revengeance DoG, so that may be a bug, or it may just be accidental sequence breaking.

Hey, anyone else having a bug where, after fighting Supreme Calamitas, and then dying to it, you respawn but then keep on dying for no reason a few seconds later, again and again?

Also, it looks like the monsters all become invisible and untouchable. This happens in multiplayer only, so it may be a server-host miscommunication of some sort.

Last edited:
Wanted to share a new video by Leviathan that covers almost all of the new changes in the new Death Mode:

Harder than revengeance?
HARDER than revengeance!?

I JUST GOT TO THE MOON LORD IN REVENGEANCE FOR THE FIRST TIME!

By the way, the AI rewrite and new things for bosses in revengeance mode, while annoying and difficult to deal with. It is incredibly impressive and overall a lot of fun. Cant wait to get to the Devour of Gods and see what goes down.

Back
Top Bottom