tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Time to catch myself up! This one's gonna be a tad long!
I have also updated all of the support banners on the OP. Please make sure to update your support banners! Thanks :)

Thanks to @Catman8274 and @MineCat for the updated banners.
You are very much welcome, my friend!
NuUyZSt.png

I saw that you were using it in the OP, so I fixed up the Supreme Calamitas Banner. If you're wondering, Calamitas and Catastrophe were 1 pixel off-center in the original. Thank you, OCD, for using this to drive me absolutely insane.

Next!
I just love the amount of time and work that has gone into this mod because i really enjoy it but i still hate DoG. he just is annoying
I'm guessing you're finding DoG to be annoying because he's repeatedly kicking your butt? Possibly even handing it to you on a silver platter? That's normal, I'm afraid. DoG kicks everyone's butt at least 50 different times. I expect, when I fight him, that he will kick mine many, many more times than that. Just do what I'll do when I try the mod. Keep trying. (I haven't tried the mod. I don't have PC Terraria, yet. Rest assured, when I do get it, I will play Calamity at some point. For now let's drop that and move on.)

Next!
Well... ¯\_:)/)_/¯
The wiki may not be fully updated, but I don’t know if that’s true or not.
It's not fully updated. I saw a new sprite for DoG final phase in MountainDrew's last post and it's not on the wiki, which is unfortunate because I feel the need to make a banner with it. There's also no mention of Death Mode that I can see. I could just not be looking hard enough.

Next!
Wanted to share a new video by Leviathan that covers almost all of the new changes in the new Death Mode:

Ooh! That looks exciting! Makes me want PC Terraria, to try this mod, even more!

Next!
Harder than revengeance?
HARDER than revengeance!?

I JUST GOT TO THE MOON LORD IN REVENGEANCE FOR THE FIRST TIME!

By the way, the AI rewrite and new things for bosses in revengeance mode, while annoying and difficult to deal with. It is incredibly impressive and overall a lot of fun. Cant wait to get to the Devour of Gods and see what goes down.
It does appear to be harder. But that's okay! It gives me something to look forward to!

Alright. Now that I'm all caught up... Time for an idea!
RIJZtuA.png

Admit it. Even though it's very badly Photoshopped... You would LOVE to do this, if and when you got the chance, wouldn't you? I'm just imagining how much fun it would be to ride the Plaguebringer Goliath, or even something else, into battle against one of the Bosses.

EDIT: Wow. Just saw the Fabsol mount on the wiki. It's like you were reading my mind or something!

I opened my world with calamity installed but I just realized that I don't have any calamity ores or the new biome. I can do without the ores as I can go to other worlds, but is there any way to spawn the new biome. I would hate to have to go on a whole new world.

I opened my world with calamity installed but I just realized that I don't have any calamity ores or the new biome. I can do without the ores as I can go to other worlds, but is there any way to spawn the new biome. I would hate to have to go on a whole new world.

Sorry to say, but you're gonna have to go to a whole new world.

I am not obsessed with this mod.

I once made an item using something like 100 shadowspec bars Galactica singularities and some other stuff of that caliber. It summoned Yharim, to fight. He was maybe twice the size of a regular player, but was brokenly fast and powerful, like he loaded up on Fargo's mutant mod souls or something. He had like 3 or four phases of combat before he tried to instakill me when (Of all things) Calamitas shows up. Apparently after Supreme Calamitas's numerous defeats, she gained a respect for me enough to pull a switch at the last minute, Return of the Jedi style. Allowed me to actually defeat Yharim, with some aid of Calamitas. With Yharim dead, Calamitas's form and memory returned. She thanked me and became a shop NPC that I could buy Essences of Cinder, Eluem, and Chaos, as well as the cores. Bars to make bars of life, Nightmare fuel, Galactica Singularities and other materials like that. There were a few other items as well but they were like 200-300 platinum a piece. I assumed they were "Yharim's Drops".

Anyway, after that, I woke up.

Will the bug of Elemental Quiver will stay that doesn't increase ranged crit by 20% until next version? I can wait, at the end of 2017 I will start a revengeance playthrough with some small mods.

@Catman8274
I remember when this thread was unlocked how I thought I would in a way be in the place of your role now, making banners and being helpful. While I am too lazy to do any of that, I want to thank you for the contributions you have made to this thread. Thank you.

hey, I just updated calamity today and started playing, I had Death active and was playing hardcore for fun, but I took damage and it didn't kill me, is something wrong? I have the calamity addon, if that as anything to do with it
EDIT: nevermind, saw the update and what it does... now I'm interested, but also scared...

Last edited:
hey, I just updated calamity today and started playing, I had Death active and was playing hardcore for fun, but I took damage and it didn't kill me, is something wrong? I have the calamity addon, if that as anything to do with it
Death mode has been altered. Check the description of it now.

Anyone else having the issue where the calamity mod freezes halfway through the download? Two of my friends are having this issue and have tried quite a few things to fix it.

Would you ever consider adding revengence and death mode ai's for other mods like thorium or spirit? Would that even be possible as the code could be different?
[doublepost=1511309740,1511309443][/doublepost]Sorry if it's been asked before, haven't been on this forum for long

Would you ever consider adding revengence and death mode ai's for other mods like thorium or spirit? Would that even be possible as the code could be different?
[doublepost=1511309740,1511309443][/doublepost]Sorry if it's been asked before, haven't been on this forum for long
Y'know, I've been wondering that myself... Then again that would be kinda hard to code, and they'd probably have to ask the creators of those mods for permission... That'd also probably be a couple separate mods. I see them as "Revengeance/Death mode expansion packs." You download the ones for the mods you're using. That kind of thing could take months, even years, to complete. So, for now, I really wouldn't expect it.

I don't speak for any of the Calamity developers, as I am not one myself. This is purely speculation and I could be entirely wrong regarding this subject. So, don't quote me saying this if it should come up again, for whatever reason.

Y'know, I've been wondering that myself... Then again that would be kinda hard to code, and they'd probably have to ask the creators of those mods for permission... That'd also probably be a couple separate mods. I see them as "Revengeance/Death mode expansion packs." You download the ones for the mods you're using. That kind of thing could take months, even years, to complete. So, for now, I really wouldn't expect it.

I don't speak for any of the Calamity developers, as I am not one myself. This is purely speculation and I could be entirely wrong regarding this subject. So, don't quote me saying this if it should come up again, for whatever reason.
pretty sure Calamity does it with Grealm, not 100% sure on that though

Good Lord!
This is REALLY big mod!
I of course will play with this awesome mod! but after i finish vanilla Terraria (All achievement and become "God").
But until there, here is my support! :D

Back
Top Bottom