tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
As one who's not on the Discord server (and doesn't really want to join it just for this), what are the changes for .007 and .008?
1.2.3.007:
Code:
1 - Made siren accessories scale with hardmode and post-ML.
2 - Nerfed Cosmilamp base damage.
3 - Added Supreme Bait Tackle Box Fishing Station.
4 - Fixed Atlantis bug when firing it.
5 - Added Angel Treads and Seraph Tracers leg sheets.
6 - Made WoF Hungries have more HP and more damage on Rev and Death Mode.
7 - Made WoF Hungries no longer collide with tiles on Death Mode.
8 - Made WoF Leeches do more damage and have more HP on Rev and Death Mode.
9 - Made Siren Clones more aggressive.
10 - Made Ice Queen drop more Endothermic Energy.
11 - Added Ice Clasper summon weapon.
12 - Made Yharon Sons move twice as fast <:Orgsm:272132521699835905>
13 - Added Heavenly Gale.
14 - Made Providence summon all 3 of her guardians at once every 30% of her life taken (spawns guardians at 70%, 40%, and 10%).
15 - Made Providence guardians more unique in their attacks.
16 - Made Providence attack much less while her guardians are alive.
17 - Made Aquatic Aberrations have more HP and take no knockback.
18 - Made Aquatic Aberrations spawn in the ocean biome post-Plantera.
19 - Made Paraseas spawn in the ocean biome post-Plantera.
20 - Made Signus' charge more threatening and lowered his spawned Lantern's HP.
21 - Made Plantera's Tentacles in rev and death mode fire spores in phase 2 (many more spores are fired if you are outside the jungle or if you are on death mode).
22 - Made Plantera slower when enraged to avoid her going so fast that she despawns in rev mode.
23 - Put a spawn limit on Plantera's Tentacles in rev and death mode so that they don't break the game.
24 - Made Plantera fire thorn balls occasionally in phase 2 on death mode (in rev mode she will start doing this at 25% HP).
25 - Made Calamitas brothers no longer be considered bosses (they no longer drop hearts or potions).
26 - Tried to fix bug where Yharon stays invincible in multiplayer sometimes.
27 - Destroyer's speed now increases as his HP drops in rev and death mode.
28 - Added tooltip for Reaver Shark on rev mode that tells you it can't be used until EoW/BoC are dead.
29 - Lowered max HP of Scorn Eaters and Profaned Energies.

1.2.3.008:
Code:
1 - Made Bloody Worm Tooth and Rotten Brain sold by the Dryad after Hive Mind or Perforators have been defeated (she will sell the one you do not have access to).
2 - Changed the dust lasers Polterghast's little ghost dudes fire to something better.
3 - Changed the Leviathan fight again to make it harder.
4 - Made Providence guardians attack more aggressively.
5 - Changed how Vanquisher Arrows work.
6 - Fixed bug with Yharon Sons despawning sometimes and removed their fireball spit because it was awkward.
7 - Made Storm Dragoon fire actual bullets from your ammo type instead of pink and blue things.
8 - New Cloud Elemental sprite.
9 - ?
10 - Increased spawn rate of BOHLDOHRS in the Jungle Temple.
11 - SCal and her giant fireballs now inflict a new debuff on physical contact on Death Mode.
12 - Nerfed the amount of time Magnetic Meltdown and Voltaic Climax orbs linger for.
13 - Reduced amount of Obsidian needed for Abombination.
14 - Reduced the amount of time Elemental Quiver split projectiles last for.
15 - Made Alluvion and Monsoon tornadoes smaller.

I don't know if this is normal, but there is a LOT of Aerialite Ore in my world, like way way more than any kind. There's Aerilite ore around every single corner underground for me. Is it supposed to spawn this much of this stuff?

There is one bug I had on multiplayer, when playing in 3 people, we thought PB goliath, and as soon as the one with the bosse's aggro died, he instatnly despawned and didn't care for the rest.

There is one bug I had on multiplayer, when playing in 3 people, we thought PB goliath, and as soon as the one with the bosse's aggro died, he instatnly despawned and didn't care for the rest.
My friend and I had a similar issue against Polterghast. Whenever he died, it would instantly despawn, seeming not to even notice me.

(It was always him who died first, probably because he was using armor that made enemies target him more, while I was using armor that made enemies target me less. I want to say I was using Tarragon armor and he was using Bloodflare armor, but the wiki seems to be down at the moment so I can't check to verify.)

I don't know if this is normal, but there is a LOT of Aerialite Ore in my world, like way way more than any kind. There's Aerilite ore around every single corner underground for me. Is it supposed to spawn this much of this stuff?
There's usually a good amount of aeralite in the underground to make sure you don't run out of it somehow. Unless you mean like a ratio of 10 aeralite for 1 normal block, it's probably normal.

I feel like you should be able to, at some point after defeating Yharon or Supreme Calamitas, combine the Rampart of Deities and the Asgardian Aegis... Maybe that'd be too powerful... But, then again, Calamity is kinda known for that...
So maybe after defeating Supreme Calamitas/Yharim (if he's ever going to be added)?
I mean, if this mod it's supposed to make you feel OP as heck, at some point it should just let go with this philosophy.
Maybe also this with some other accessory? Like The Sponge and Core of the Blood God to create some Exo tier core accessory?

I remember back when DoG was a post-plantera boss, and that the best gear at the time was Xeroc (Which meant that the mod's endgame content was located post-pillar/cultist). I'm surprised that the mod, several months later, accumulated a great deal of quality and its own soundtrack alongside fan service

I may have found an issue with the Devourer of Gods. After watching YouTube videos other players have versed the bus with Seraph Tracers while running at 102mph. When my friend and I try versing him we can only run 35mph with him going through weird and sporadic phases as well as his entire entity disappearing besides his head.

Draedon's Heart.
Tooltip: Nanomachines, son!

Drew, really? Is there even more MGR references to come? xD

So Drew, so far, I've dedicated my unworthy life to this mod. Its just .. like I'm in heaven I guess lol. Thank you so much for making this mod, I really didn't play Terraria until this one! Anyway, about something. The boss "THE LORDE". I really, really, really wanna fight a serious version of Yharim. THE LORDE has a bug too, sometimes, its AI changes to despawn. Lol, its so annoying, but so amazing at the same time! I know its a joke, but ... is there a true purpose of defeating Calamitas? Like after defeating Yharim, Supreme Calamitas gets a buff, and drops new weapons? Anyway its just an idea. Thanks again for reading this! Stay happy, and keep chuuging dat vodka!

Is the Plague Bringer Goliath immune to Betsy's Wrath debuff?
[doublepost=1513294674,1513294402][/doublepost]I (unfortunately) have to report this. When I die to the Plaguebringer Goliath in the Jungle, and I have my respawn point there, the boss does not despawn, which can be easily abused.

while it wasn't exactly easy to do with calamity not being open-source, my latest mod has some calamity "integration"...

Back
Top Bottom