tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Weird...

I killed like 5 Cryogens and got the Cryo Stone. Either I'm lucky or..the drop rates are twisted.

I found out the problem. The Stone is in the treasure bag. I really hope the way these things drop is normalized for all the bosses, because some bosses drop them separately and others have it in the bag, and it's unclear which one it is for each stone.

I found out the problem. The Stone is in the treasure bag. I really hope the way these things drop is normalized for all the bosses, because some bosses drop them separately and others have it in the bag, and it's unclear which one it is for each stone.

They all drop from bags now.

I love this mod to bits, but I found a strange bug with the Hive Mind

My world is Crimson, so I had to make an artificial Corruption biome. I found a Hive Cyst and killed it, starting the fight.
Thing is, I'm using an end-game gear character. It appears that the Hive mind is permanently stuck at high defense despite all the dank creepers being dead (This is an expert world). It's really tedious having to kill it like this.

Have you updated to the latest version from mediafire? Their themes are new and I don't believe that the versions with their soundtracks have made it to tmodloader.

so much has changed. death mode, new bosses and changed bosses, oh my! :dryadpassionate: i also see a nice drop from revengeance yharon. :dryadnaughty: hello again btw:nymph:

Last edited:
Have you updated to the latest version from mediafire? Their themes are new and I don't believe that the versions with their soundtracks have made it to tmodloader.

Thx for the information, but could you tell me how to do it?
I'm awful at file organizing and I never used mediafire before.

Hmmm... That is quite the conundrum... Have you tried doing something to the effect of splitting it so that it can be released as two separate updates?

Of course, I have no idea what that would entail...
I can't do jack about it; I have nothing to do with the mod. I just know Fabsol said the file was too big on Discord.

Untitled.png

So, this just happened right now. It's probably been sent a few times, though there may be something else happening on mine. Is the problem due to the tModLoader version, Calamity version, or something else?

Back
Top Bottom