tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Not sure if this is a bug, or there is an updated version of Calamity somewhere, I don't know. But Aquatic Scourge does not spawn for me, whether naturally or with Seafood. I cannot get it to spawn at all. I've got the most recent version of Calamity on the Mod Browser, so I don't know what's up there.

...Have you tried spawning it in the sulphorous sea? (The sea on the dungeon side of the world, the one near the abyss)

I'll bet you have, but if you've tried it at a normal sea, it won't work. (Especially by judging the Seafood, which you need the sand to make.)

Terraria Overhaul is the one causing the problem. Turn it off when generating a new world.

Nice track, but it's kinda sad to see you return to your fast-paced tracks. The slow and deep tones of wasteland and hadopelagic pressure were a breath of fresh air in all your tracks. Still - a good track!

thanks for the reply.
i managed to figure out, that it was still possible to generate a world on the server launcher, so that worked i guess.

Well, next in line for the music is the ravager, then the crags, then we'll get Stained, Brutal Calamity, and then... huh... a good question. Maybe Yharim's theme? Or Goozma's? Or Draedon? I CAN'T WAIT AUGH

Last edited:
Well, next in line for the music is the ravager, then the crags, then we'll get Stained, Brutal Calamity, and then... huh... a good question. Maybe Yharim's theme? Or Goozma's? Or Draedon? I CAN'T WAIT AUGH

Well, Crags are next. Then Ravager. Then Supreme Calamitas, as you know and then...
I would say first Goozma, then Draedon and in the end, Yharim, as finale.

But we gotta be patient!

Guys I'm gonna repeat this again so more people will know about this. I edited calamity mod gamepedia strange orb page so everyone would know, but here's important message. Lumenous amulet is not an only item that lowers the darkness effect in the 3rd layer of abyss. Young siren pet summoned with strange orb does that as well.

Guys I'm gonna repeat this again so more people will know about this. I edited calamity mod gamepedia strange orb page so everyone would know, but here's important message. Lumenous amulet is not an only item that lowers the darkness effect in the 3rd layer of abyss. Young siren pet summoned with strange orb does that as well.
That's not really necessary, Fab posted in the Discord server all objects that change the Abyss light levels.

Would like to report what I think is a bug. Started a new world with my friend today (steam host and play) an I found a papyrus scarab in a mushroom biome house. Weird to get a post-plantera accessory before beating the king slime. So I think it is a bug (pun intended) in calamity (might be a conflict with other mods). We are running the latest version of terraria and calamity with some other minor mods like boss checklist and recipe browser and alchemist NPC. Playing in death-mode.

Would like to report what I think is a bug. Started a new world with my friend today (steam host and play) an I found a papyrus scarab in a mushroom biome house. Weird to get a post-plantera accessory before beating the king slime. So I think it is a bug (pun intended) in calamity (might be a conflict with other mods). We are running the latest version of terraria and calamity with some other minor mods like boss checklist and recipe browser and alchemist NPC.
It's not a bug, it's a feature!

There are indeed a few HM items you can get pre-HM within "shrines". However, this is balanced by the fact they are rare (8 total per world and that's it).
Also, the items given aren't too overpowered (I know another is a cross necklace).
However, I'd like to notice that MoreChestLoot can override the special item. No papyrus for me :c

It's not a bug, it's a feature!

There are indeed a few HM items you can get pre-HM within "shrines". However, this is balanced by the fact they are rare (8 total per world and that's it).
Also, the items given aren't too overpowered (I know another is a cross necklace).
However, I'd like to notice that MoreChestLoot can override the special item. No papyrus for me :c
Oh that's neat! Makes spelunking a bit more exciting. Shame we don't plan on going summoner since its such a passive playstyle tho.

Is anyone else having problems with the Profaned Crags/Calamity Biome not spawning correctly? Just updated to the newest version and made a new world, to try out the abyss. That spawned in just fine (love it btw), but the profaned crags were completely absent from my world. So I tried spawning another world. Still nothing. Then I tried spawning again. Now it spawned, but it close to the center of the underworld, cut in half horizontally, and lacked its distinctive eye shape. Can someone help me out?

Here's my current mods installed btw: Thorium, Calamity, Magic Storage, Omniswing, AlchemistNPC, BossHealthBar, Hamstarhelpers, helpfulhotkeys, More Accessories, RecipeBrowser, spirit, where'smyitems, What mod is this from, worldgenpreviewer, and wormholes.

Is Calamity known for conflicting with any of these and causing world generation issues?

How can i download past versions
You must ask someone that has it.
Is anyone else having problems with the Profaned Crags/Calamity Biome not spawning correctly? Just updated to the newest version and made a new world, to try out the abyss. That spawned in just fine (love it btw), but the profaned crags were completely absent from my world. So I tried spawning another world. Still nothing. Then I tried spawning again. Now it spawned, but it close to the center of the underworld, cut in half horizontally, and lacked its distinctive eye shape. Can someone help me out?

Here's my current mods installed btw: Thorium, Calamity, Magic Storage, Omniswing, AlchemistNPC, BossHealthBar, Hamstarhelpers, helpfulhotkeys, More Accessories, RecipeBrowser, spirit, where'smyitems, What mod is this from, worldgenpreviewer, and wormholes.

Is Calamity known for conflicting with any of these and causing world generation issues?
That's the new shape of the biome, it's not a bug. And I think it can spawn anywhere in the Underworld.

You must ask someone that has it.

That's the new shape of the biome, it's not a bug. And I think it can spawn anywhere in the Underworld.

Oh, well shucks. I feel silly. Thanks for telling me so I didn't delete my world in frustration. You've saved me a heap of trouble, and the issue of killing 30+ bosses in revengeance mode again just to get back to my current position.

Okay, I'm having an issue with boss drops. Everything was fine until i tried to make a copy of my world to an expert world using Tedit, i believe this is the issue. Bosses have been dropping 100% of their 25% drops. So, I just got the bow, summoner staff, aquatic discharge, and storm spray from desert scourge. I got all three staves, the dagger, sword and shadethrower from the hive mind. Retested scourge again and it only gave me anglers pants, no drop. Is there anyway to reset boss drops or reset the mod without losing my world? I also have magic storage and recipe browser installed if that helps. Or if anyone knows how to make my world an expert mode world without messing it up that would be great, thanks!

Update, seems as though i get every drop on first kill but nothing on the latter kills. just tested scourge and hive mind again, no drops.

Last edited:
...Have you tried spawning it in the sulphorous sea? (The sea on the dungeon side of the world, the one near the abyss)

I'll bet you have, but if you've tried it at a normal sea, it won't work. (Especially by judging the Seafood, which you need the sand to make.)

Yeah, I tried at the Sulphurous Sea. No luck. Get the message that says 'Aquatic Scourge has awoken' but nothing else.

I have a little question, having just been playing Terraria with a friend.

Does Bumblebirb still spawn naturally in the Jungle, or do you -have- to use a Pheremones now? Haven't had any luck getting him to spawn himself

Back
Top Bottom