tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
So I keep crashing whenever I go to use the Vortexpopper in the Sulfuric Sea and heading down towards the Abyss, particularly with Chlorophyte bullets. Not sure if it's a light issues or what, but anybody got any solutions to this? Someone earlier posted a similar crash and mine is pretty much the same as that one, but it only crashes when I try to fire the Vortexpopper and I'm assuming any other massive spam of particles, not right when I enter it.

I have a problem going for me.... every time i try to Fight Aquatic Scourge, it despawns. i never go outside of the sulfurous sea. I know the boss is completely optional, but i need to have that checkmark in my boss list......

Mod list:
AlchemistNPC
AutoTrash
Omniswing
Fargo
Another Boss health bar
HelpfulNPCs
Magic storage
Veinminer
Weaponout
Wingslot
Max stack plus
Boss checklist

(Video of despawning here..)

i saw the term "mecha waifu", have to ask, would that mean a possible extra waifu summon or is there footage of that boss in terms of sprite? just for curiosity.

i know these r stupid requests first i would like to see some kind of blocks walls and furniture that is to basicly plaguebringer versions of hive blocks hive walls and honey furniture second i would like to see plague enemies aside from goliath have some kinda unique drop cause yes they all drop plague cell canisters butt so does goliath the difference is she also has other drops i dont care if plague chargers and regular plaguebringers have special drops since goliath is a upgraded plaguebringer and plaguebringers r upgraded plague chargers butt things like plague shells virulings pestilent slimes etc should have at least one unique drop

and sorry about the wall of text

i found a bug while playing with calamity and spirit mod together: usually any boss drops blank glyphs from spirit mod on first kill, also mobs can rarely drop it. but enabling death mode from calamity will completely remove the blank glyph drops from the game somehow, so it requires a new world to still get them. idk if that counts for any other drops. i know its not a big issue, but maybe you could look after it in next update ?

I having an error when i go to the bottom of the map in expert mod, there is a sulphorous sand...crash every time, this is the only issue so far...i upload a foto with error's description

Mods:
Calamity
Thorium
Spirit mod
Tremor mod remastered
boss checklist
MaxstackPlus

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    28 KB · Views: 263
  • Error.png
    Error.png
    28 KB · Views: 220
  • Error.png
    Error.png
    28 KB · Views: 215
I having an error when i go to the bottom of the map in expert mod, there is a sulphorous sand...crash every time, this is the only issue so far...i upload a foto with error's description

Mods:
Calamity
Thorium
Spirit mod
Tremor mod remastered
boss checklist
MaxstackPlus

If you want to submit a bug, test. disable all other mods if you think it's calamity, it's what i did (and it IS calamity)

Anyway, what i came here to do:
I crash when i pass a certain x-coordinate, i crash. the crashlog is here: https://imgur.com/mfhnD5J I apologise for the num-lock thing.

This happened before on another world, on THIS world it crashed in the sulphuric ocean biome, and on the other world, it happened a bit to the right of spawn.
Yes, i HAVE tested whether or not this is calamity, all mods were disabled during testing.

Am i wrong but i heard somewhere (Probably Chippygaming's Videos) But i have a corrupt world and thought that an Npc will sell you the Counterparts like Ichor and other stuff... so am i wrong? if im not wrong then what Npc Sells it? and how can i get them to sell it?

Am i wrong but i heard somewhere (Probably Chippygaming's Videos) But i have a corrupt world and thought that an Npc will sell you the Counterparts like Ichor and other stuff... so am i wrong? if im not wrong then what Npc Sells it? and how can i get them to sell it?
If a I recall correctly, in expert mode the driad sells expert items of the counterparts of the bosses you have beaten in that world. That means, when you beat the Eater of Worlds, she will sell the Brain of Confusion, and vice versa. The same applies to the Hive Mind and the Perforators.

This might have come up before, but has anyone else noticed rubber mortar rounds behaving very strangely? I've been trying to clear spaces for arenas using them and a P90, but for some reason random segments of terrain are seemingly immune to explosions, and the angle that any round hits from affects the chance that it'll actually break anything. And areas that are immune from some angles aren't from others. It's very strange.

This is on singleplayer with no other mods.

If a I recall correctly, in expert mode the driad sells expert items of the counterparts of the bosses you have beaten in that world. That means, when you beat the Eater of Worlds, she will sell the Brain of Confusion, and vice versa. The same applies to the Hive Mind and the Perforators.
Ok thanks! but ive defeated both Hive Mind and EoW and Dryad isnt selling Ichor

Back
Top Bottom