tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hey so can any of the Calamity moderators comment on this. I have been experiencing, along with my other friends, major lag spikes in the game, singleplayer and multiplayer. This occurs when using the elemental quiver, the chicken cannon (anything that makes a crap ton of something), and doing DOG with those weapons completely freezes the game. Doing even anything with the Alluvion against Yharon, freezes the game as well. I have tested many different scenarios in which lag would occur, but I have come to the conclusion that this modpack has not been completely optimized enough for these scenarios. Is anyone else experiencing this. Just to mention though, I have Terraria set on lowest possible settings with frame skip on, with a Task Manager on set priority:high (as do my friends). I have no other Mods running, just Calamity. My laptop does not experience FPS lag on other high intensity games, so it would not be me owning a potato. If anyone knows how else I can increase FPS on boss fights, please let me know. Thank you.

PaTT_TerrariaHero said:
eh how do you kill Eidolon Wyrm (adult) .-. it deal 1.5k dmg and thats like a death mode

The Mighty Bidoof said:
you don't. its only purpose is either punish you for using the RoD in the abyss or for attacking recklessly post-polter in the abyss. it doesn't even have anything unique so i don't get why you wouldn't just kill the juvenile version.

Do mount work in the abyss?

Note:I could not type the other's name as the result would be "[AG",and I am just getting used to BB codes

Last edited:
Is this mod multiplayer compatible? I don't wanna start playing with my friend, and then suddenly having our progress be blocked by a post moonlord boss.

is there any way to spawn the abyss biome in an older world?
No.
Is this mod multiplayer compatible? I don't wanna start playing with my friend, and then suddenly having our progress be blocked by a post moonlord boss.
It is, but heck there are a lot of bugs.
And aren't some enemies inappropriate(such as Brimstone Elemental)? It looks kinda like they are naked. :/
Well, it's Fab's mod so he can do whatever he wants.

hello, my friends and I are playing calamity on a server. When we try to kill yharon he keeps running away when my friend dies even though I have equiped silva armour aswell. He doesn't seem to buff the solar eclipse either, any idea as to what might be causing these issues?
edit: seems to despawn even when my friend is alive, we are lost on what could cause it other than the update.

Last edited:
Is there any way to remove just the damage reduction for summon weapons while holding a different weapon from revengeance mode? It's making summoners feel far weaker than other classes (with other mods) and I prefer the vanilla playstyle of summoners

Helpp! I just beat Moon Lord and used the Celestial Onion, but it didn't do anything! I restarted the game, and still nothin. However, when i check my inventory with an inventory editor, there are seven accessory slots, listed like Normal accessory Normal accessory Normal accessory Normal accessory Normal accessory Expert accessory Unknown accessory "unknown" being the one from Calamity. If i try to cheat an item into it, nothing happens. Maybe it is interfering with a mod? I have Thorium, Tremor, Calamity, Fargo's Mutant, QoL Recipes and Rebranded, Boss Checklist, More Accessories, imkSushi's, Magic Storage, Omniswing, and What Mod is this From. Im really confused, if anyone can help me pls man i beg you.

Back
Top Bottom