tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
There is no Dark Sun Ring in the game, cant craft it. And if armor is the case, then its bad, dont feel like to hunt for Lead core. I guess i will end this playthrough here

If your mod version is not 1.3.3.0002 then you aren't going to have the Darksun Ring.

I think I found a bug:

When fighting the DoG, Signus despawns during the day, meaning that after you kill the DoG, Ceaseless Void, and the Storm Weaver, if it’s daytime, Signus won’t spawn and the fight is considered over.

I have been attempting the Revengeance Moon Lord lately in a legitamate run, as I've only gotten to the bosses past him in Expert Mode...

Isn't 9 True Eyes of Cthulhu a little excessive? I understand that Fabsol wants to achieve a difficulty increase, and, dear f*cking god, do they achieve a difficulty increase, but it seems difficult in the wrong way. How exactly am I supposed to dodge literal walls of blasts and lasers, when even using my rod fails to place me in a safe spot? Why is my only tactic to run away and desperately try to avoid the Moon Lord teleporting on top of me, when he can both summon Eidolists and ALSO attack me himself at the exact same time? And why can the True Eyes teleport with him, randomly placing themselves in my path of travel as I desperately try to get away from them, resulting in unavoidable damage being taken as I literally cannot predict where exactly they'll end up in front of me?

I could be incorrect, but I truly don't see any tactic to defeating this boss other than "run away and desperately hope you don't get ambushed by unavoidable walls of attacks because there are f*cking nine True Eyes of Cthulhu chasing after you." (And even that fails to work at points, seeing that they can teleport on top of you when the Moon Lord teleports to catch up with you...)

I've run into a game breaking bug where the majority of hard mode recipes don't work. Could make the key for Cryogen fine, but the recipes to summon the Brimstone Elemental and the Aquatic Scourge don't show up despite having all the items (and surplus) in inventory and standing at the correct station. Have also tried crafting the Temple Key but that recipe doesn't want to work either. Has anyone else encountered something like this and resolved it? Should not that I've already tried disabling and reloading the mod, but did nothing.

If your mod version is not 1.3.3.0002 then you aren't going to have the Darksun Ring.
Yeah i have 1.3.2.1 version. Dont know why my tModLoader didnt update it but i cant find any manual download site. Anyway there must be some way to unlock it in this old version or is it bugged ?

Yeah i have 1.3.2.1 version. Dont know why my tModLoader didnt update it but i cant find any manual download site. Anyway there must be some way to unlock it in this old version or is it bugged ?

It got ADDED in 1.3.3.002. The download site is on the initial post of this forum, it should be right below "Latest Version is on the Mod Browser" (yeah right, right?)
[doublepost=1530227025,1530226950][/doublepost]
I've run into a game breaking bug where the majority of hard mode recipes don't work. Could make the key for Cryogen fine, but the recipes to summon the Brimstone Elemental and the Aquatic Scourge don't show up despite having all the items (and surplus) in inventory and standing at the correct station. Have also tried crafting the Temple Key but that recipe doesn't want to work either. Has anyone else encountered something like this and resolved it? Should not that I've already tried disabling and reloading the mod, but did nothing.

These recipes were added in 1.3.3.002, you can find the manual download in the directions I gave above.

Oh really? Didn't seem to know that...

Also, getting killed during SCal's battle with Armegeddon on will drop two gravestones for some reason.

Hey, am I just missing something or is meteorite ore not mineable with a gold pickaxe in Calamity (Revengeance)? I've looked all over and I can't find any information on it.

Back
Top Bottom