tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
WaterBug.png

I have a problem with the calamity mod on the tModloader. The water bugs out in the forest Biome.

aren't spawning horizontal spears while also dealing with the normal stream of spears from Providence a little too much when fighting the Profaned Guardians alongside her? The normal stream is absolutely fine, it is difficult to deal with but it's simply in watching the area around you and focusing, even when dealing with the horizontal spears. But when I'm forced to move in the direction of the spears that spawn seemingly out of nowhere in front of me, I can't focus on them as much as everything I necessarily have to at the time. Could she possibly not use the horizontal attacks while the Guardians are alive?

I killed Yharon (both phases) but I can't find any Auric Ore. Am I doing something wrong or is it sooo rare? Or is it a bug?

Hola, tu mod es una obra de arte de arte, tengo una pregunta ¿Puedo usar el diseño de la megalodon para editarlo y usarlo en mi mod? [ATTACH = completo] 205476 [/ ATTACH]

Attachments

• ultratiburon.png
    ultratiburon.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Hola, tu mod es una obra de arte de arte, tengo una pregunta ¿Puedo usar el diseño de la megalodon para editarlo y usarlo en mi mod? [ATTACH = completo] 205476 [/ ATTACH]
Sabes, este es un foro en inglés. No hablan en español. Igualmente, lo más probable es que no puedas, ya que aunque lo edites, sigue siendo un sprite original de este mod, por lo que estarías robando.

fantastic mod, gameplay-wise, but desperately needs some flair... there's no vanity stuff at all except *most* of the masks, *most* of the music boses, and an ore brick for each that doesnt have complete sprite sheets... none of the hundreds of accessories seem to have any visible effect on your character either... but the gameplay is very good

fantastic mod, gameplay-wise, but desperately needs some flair... there's no vanity stuff at all except *most* of the masks, *most* of the music boses, and an ore brick for each that doesnt have complete sprite sheets... none of the hundreds of accessories seem to have any visible effect on your character either... but the gameplay is very good

Ah, a lot of people have mentioned this and I think it's a good time to address it again.

We are quite open to having things like vanity, blocks, music boxes, and more visual effects! The thing is we're working on mostly core content right now and a little polish here and there, things like blocks and vanity take quite a bit of time to sprite and find the time to work on.

As new core content arises there will be more things like blocks and music boxes, and we have a lot of contributors who've also made so many cool new furniture sets and such! But like i said, it's a bit tricky to find the time to add these since programmers are working on other projects.

This also goes for new enemies, armor, misc items, and suggestions too. So no worries, a lot of this stuff will be added eventually.

Glad you are enjoying the mod as well. :)

I feel like we need actual full vanity sets for the bosses, not just masks. Also, we need more boss masks. How am I going to make a Signus character without his mask?

I feel like we need actual full vanity sets for the bosses, not just masks. Also, we need more boss masks. How am I going to make a Signus character without his mask?

More boss masks are definitely a yes (Especially signus, that'd be so cool), however full sets take a bit of time to sprite and sheet/animate (1-3 hours?) so i'm unsure if we could do that with every boss. Maybe some could have more vanity to them? No full-set of boss vanity has been planned so I have no idea.

Back
Top Bottom