tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Still confused as to why Darkness doesn't play in the Lower Abyss and Infernal Catharsis(Rebirth) with Yharon Phase One and Roar of the Jungle Dragon during Yharon Phase Two like they were intended by Dokuro

Last edited:
I've been playing multiplayer for more than 1 hour and when I threw the Iron Heart on the ground, it activated itself (without actually consuming the item). Is there any way to disable it through any commands?

I see that Brimstone Slag is obtainable now; and that Artificial Surface, Underground and Cavern Profaned Crags are possible; complete with music!:D Do artificial ones have the background, enemies and Brimstone Elemental, or does it have to be the Underworld one for them?o_O

There's a little glitch when using the Yet Another BHB mod. When you enter the second phase of the DoG battle, Signus's health bar will still be there reading a negative number (e.g. -294).

There's a little glitch when using the Yet Another BHB mod. When you enter the second phase of the DoG battle, Signus's health bar will still be there reading a negative number (e.g. -294).
That's likely BHB's fault, and besides, Calamity has its own health bars in the latest version.

so i had a weird idea run through my head and i need to post it make a tinker of the amalgam, the sponge, and the aquatic emblem to create a single accessory that represents all 3 liquids (the amalgam for lava the sponge for honey and the aquatic emblem for water)

is anyone else getting the problem where calamity ores aren't generated at world creation (or any other time for that matter)

is anyone else getting the problem where calamity ores aren't generated at world creation (or any other time for that matter)
Only certain ore generates in the world creation like chaotic ore that generates in the abyss and charred ore that generates in the profaned crags biome

No, but I have been getting a bug where I can't make a large crimson expert world. No idea what causes it, but I'm assuming from how much Calamity revolves around expert mode that it's at least part of the problem.

Kind of, I only have alchemist npc boss checklist and recipe browser on, yes I have, I tried a medium crimson world it was fine and a large corruption which was also fine

Back
Top Bottom