tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
three superbosses, made to summon future versus of three familiar beings you've tangled with before, at their absolute highest potential. these artifacts summon them, and the wiki says nothing due to the spoiler policy that nobody needs to breach.
[doublepost=1534571949,1534571876][/doublepost]

Quite a lot about that fight seems unfair, eh? :D
Is it polterghast, DoG, and yharon you mean? When i look on the wiki each artifacts have a familiar names with related drops as the crafting materials respecttively. Both three of those already super difficult and maybe those three can be categorized as a "demi superbosses" as how difficult they are and now they want to make the superbosses one. Are they gonna drop a special items or is just a challenge item that you can mess with?

What's the use of the soul artifacts? When i looked at the wiki it says a summoning item but it doesn't say to summon anything.
True forms of Cultist, DoG and Yharon: Ancient Doomsayer, Devourer of Universes, and Dragon God, Yharon
[doublepost=1534593982,1534593450][/doublepost]
three superbosses, made to summon future versus of three familiar beings you've tangled with before, at their absolute highest potential. these artifacts summon them, and the wiki says nothing due to the spoiler policy that nobody needs to breach.
[doublepost=1534571949,1534571876][/doublepost]

Wait, they're not supposed to be known about?! How long will this last? And what do mean by spoiler policy? Since when has that existed?

Last edited:
True forms of Cultist, DoG and Yharon: Ancient Doomsayer, Devourer of Universes, and Dragon God, Yharon
[doublepost=1534593982,1534593450][/doublepost]
Wait, they're not supposed to be known about?! How long will this last? And what do mean by spoiler policy? Since when has that existed?
Since Fab asked to not put them in the wiki. I think it's not the first time he asked that.
Is it polterghast, DoG, and yharon you mean? When i look on the wiki each artifacts have a familiar names with related drops as the crafting materials respecttively. Both three of those already super difficult and maybe those three can be categorized as a "demi superbosses" as how difficult they are and now they want to make the superbosses one. Are they gonna drop a special items or is just a challenge item that you can mess with?
They're the Ancient Doomsayer (buffed Lunatic Cultist), the Devourer of Universes (buffed Doggo) and Jungle God, Yharon (buffed Jungle Dragon, Yharon). imo they're not superbosses, cuz they're just the same thing but with their Death Mode AI.

Hey, quick question: do Vanquisher arrows ever drop like Wooden Arrows do? Because they're really expensive to craft and I wondered if every shot is lost forever or I can get some of them back after using them?
Since Fab asked to not put them in the wiki. I think it's not the first time he asked that.
Hm. When do you think he's going to lift that policy? Might be interesting to see what they've come up with this time.

Hey, quick question: do Vanquisher arrows ever drop like Wooden Arrows do? Because they're really expensive to craft and I wondered if every shot is lost forever or I can get some of them back after using them?

Hm. When do you think he's going to lift that policy? Might be interesting to see what they've come up with this time.
They don't drop.

I think he'll lift it soon, because people already know about them.

I thought the whole point of Supreme Calamitas was that it is unfair and challenging, seeing as how it is a "superboss". Like all superbosses in video games, they're extremely challenging, even to those that have powerful equipment.

It's not just for supreme calamitas, it would be really helpful for everything else, too. And it's not like it would be OP, it's mostly a convenience thing.

They're the Ancient Doomsayer (buffed Lunatic Cultist), the Devourer of Universes (buffed Doggo) and Jungle God, Yharon (buffed Jungle Dragon, Yharon). imo they're not superbosses, cuz they're just the same thing but with their Death Mode AI.
Damn i thought polterghast will have a superboss form but why they choose lunatic cultist to have a superboss mode instead other boss like providence, the goddess of darklight? That would be cool

Do I 'have' to join the discord?
I don't like being in a ton of discords I won't talk in...

That and I'd rather not be exposed to calamity memes, not yet anyways.

Well, eventually it'll make its way to this thread and the Mod Browser, but I joined literally just for this update so.. I dunno man.

you could just join the discord, get the mod, then leave it, no ones gonna hate yah for that, I get that IDG, I dont like being in tons of discord servers as well XD! favorite part of this mod update atm, the abyssal stuff and void stuff for building, saddest thing to me...
you still can't destroy abyssal gravel wall(the background tiles/walls)
seriously, I'm never gonna have my observatories able to be unflooded XD! oh well, I have PLENTY of new items to EXPAND my abyssal Laboratory, just sadly I won't be able to extend it INTO the Abyss without those walls causing water updates and flooding everything... good thing I have airlocks doh with bird engines... though it let me find out bird engines...rather useful if you want a fast airlock drain without having to spam a switch XD!

you could just join the discord, get the mod, then leave it, no ones gonna hate yah for that, I get that IDG, I dont like being in tons of discord servers as well XD! favorite part of this mod update atm, the abyssal stuff and void stuff for building, saddest thing to me...
you still can't destroy abyssal gravel wall(the background tiles/walls)
seriously, I'm never gonna have my observatories able to be unflooded XD! oh well, I have PLENTY of new items to EXPAND my abyssal Laboratory, just sadly I won't be able to extend it INTO the Abyss without those walls causing water updates and flooding everything... good thing I have airlocks doh with bird engines... though it let me find out bird engines...rather useful if you want a fast airlock drain without having to spam a switch XD!

If destroying the abyss walls was possible, it would stop the flooding.

What's to stop a player from clearing every single wall, then draining the abyss into the underworld?

So I noticed the names of the new Superbosses are on the wiki, does this mean the spoiler policy is lifted, or just allows the names, summoning items and music to be shown?

Back
Top Bottom