tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Guys i dont know what to do because installed calamity mod then make my character then i made my world after several hours i found out that there was none calamity ores on my world i redo it again it is still the same guys what to do?
[doublepost=1535804407,1535804088][/doublepost]Guys help me when i created my world there was none calamity mod ores on my world i redo it and it is all the same helpp meee guys what to do?

Guys i dont know what to do because installed calamity mod then make my character then i made my world after several hours i found out that there was none calamity ores on my world i redo it again it is still the same guys what to do?
[doublepost=1535804407,1535804088][/doublepost]Guys help me when i created my world there was none calamity mod ores on my world i redo it and it is all the same helpp meee guys what to do?
Are you using Cloud Save? BC Cloud Save deletes all Modded Tiles from your world

Ores don't generate upon world creation, they appear after defeating certain boss.

Not sure if it's part of this mods world creation, but when ever I make a world it crashes right at obsidification and not sure if it's due to mod conflict.

I'm having a weird issue with world generation. Everything is generating correctly for Calamity except space is not getting extended upwards to fit the new space stuff. Does anyone know what might cause this or how to fix it?

I'm having a weird issue with world generation. Everything is generating correctly for Calamity except space is not getting extended upwards to fit the new space stuff. Does anyone know what might cause this or how to fix it?
Do planetoids spawn? If they don't, update your mod. Last version is 1.3.4.102.

Can you please stop making the terrible slime god boss stronger? like he's such a impossible boss.
Just try harder, man. If you hated for the cursed debuff just equip a nazar and go hunt on the abyss if you want a powerful weapons especially if you in revengeance mode you can obtain halibut canon in there which is absolute shredder on anything

Files are missing in the download link sorry for the english hope you fix it soon i really love the content of your mod and i love to try it out

Just try harder, man. If you hated for the cursed debuff just equip a nazar and go hunt on the abyss if you want a powerful weapons especially if you in revengeance mode you can obtain halibut canon in there which is absolute shredder on anything
Halibut cannon only drops in death mode

... Okay, but how is it fair for a final boss when it entirely contradicts the entire point of how Terraria's health and damage system works?

It should be considered skillful enough to manage to dodge and tank the hits from SCal's bullet hells and normal attacks. It should be considered skillful enough to be able to heal and recover from such a dramatic loss, no matter HOW many times you get hit, and still defeat her in the end without being killed. But how is it fair to introduce a mechanic that no other boss has that ENTIRELY removes the point of even bothering to heal? Especially with the sheer MAGNITUDE of attacks she has in her fight? The hit counter even persists beyond the bullet hells. How exactly can that being considered fair when it comes to this game, and everything we've gotten used to throughout the entirety of both vanilla Terraria and the additions Calamity introduces?

Also, "beatable" doesn't entail fair and balanced. One does not equal the other here.
There isn't a need to heal, when the regeneration just does it for you. Every one of her attacks is able to be dodged, that's why there are multiple no hit videos already. Tbh there aren't even that many things to dodge. Just go side to side, and jump when you need to. Flying around is what will kill you, so fast wings are the useless things when the bullet hell is going on. Basically everything else is the easiest stuff I've ever seen. There's mothing unfair or broken about her, it's the amount of patience that YOU have to deal with her.

Is there no way to stop respawning with the starter bag and revengeance / boss death items in mediumcore? I'm fairly sure that they literally overwrite whatever is in the 8 / 9 / 0 slots on the hotbar and death. Bug or feature?

There isn't a need to heal, when the regeneration just does it for you. Every one of her attacks is able to be dodged, that's why there are multiple no hit videos already. Tbh there aren't even that many things to dodge. Just go side to side, and jump when you need to. Flying around is what will kill you, so fast wings are the useless things when the bullet hell is going on. Basically everything else is the easiest stuff I've ever seen. There's mothing unfair or broken about her, it's the amount of patience that YOU have to deal with her.

I see your point, and pointing out that patience is required here turns this situation around for me. However, I do still feel like there is a better way to implement this necessary way of thinking. Possibly instead of a hit counter, regeneration altogether is halted for the entire fight, and you have to rely on your potions instead? Or the potion debuff time is extended despite your accessories, perhaps you can only heal after every minute and thirty seconds? It seems much more fair to do something like that over introducing a whole new mechanic that no other boss has had in both vanilla and the rest of this mod that entirely conflicts with the way the game itself functions.

Back
Top Bottom