tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,583 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Defeating all the post moonlord bosses got us to that point, and isn't every post moonlord boss "Optional", Super Calamitas is the final boss of the mod, like it or not, its got the shiniest toys. Optional Bosses don't have weapons/armor gated behind it.

um.. yeah they do. do:red: fishron can be completly missed by a casual player, and that boss has some of the best gear in the game. could that be considered a super boss? probably not. but it's still a very optional boss. also, those "toys" are dev weapons. there not some random cool looking item that you'll soon replace, these items are the most powerful items in the game so of course there going to be hidden behind a super difficult boss fight. most final bosses in these mods do this. there all like; "Wow! You beat the strongest boss in this entire mod! here, take literally all of the OP items at our disposal" yet just because this one is harder, (y'know, kind of like the entire mod in comparison) people lose there freaking minds and call this boss terrible.

um.. yeah they do. do:red: fishron can be completly missed by a casual player, and that boss has some of the best gear in the game. could that be considered a super boss? probably not. but it's still a very optional boss. also, those "toys" are dev weapons. there not some random cool looking item that you'll soon replace, these items are the most powerful items in the game so of course there going to be hidden behind a super difficult boss fight. most final bosses in these mods do this. there all like; "Wow! You beat the strongest boss in this entire mod! here, take literally all of the OP items at our disposal" yet just because this one is harder, (y'know, kind of like the entire mod in comparison) people lose there freaking minds and call this boss terrible.

No offence, you kinda missed the original point. The boss is bad because it doesn't follow the flow of balance through out the rest of the game. Most players aren't capable of the long drawn out bullet hell that the boss throws at them, and I still feel punished for my desire to play a facetank rather than a dodgy glass cannon. The Hit-cap is the single most Irritating thing about this boss, as it says screw you for playing the tank.

Evening gentlemen. anyone here play this mod with friends in multiplayer. I just want to make sure it works correctly at least without gamebreaking bugs. last time I had this mod in multiplayer I couldnt spawn the sentinels of the destroyer in multiplayer so I couldn't progress making it deadlocked.
was just coming back to give this mod another try in multiplayer. thx

Evening gentlemen. anyone here play this mod with friends in multiplayer. I just want to make sure it works correctly at least without gamebreaking bugs. last time I had this mod in multiplayer I couldnt spawn the sentinels of the destroyer in multiplayer so I couldn't progress making it deadlocked.
was just coming back to give this mod another try in multiplayer. thx
Runs fine in multiplayer, though some of the later game weapons can cause lag due to particle overload.

hey there is a boss healthbar on ur mod that id like to take away because I have the "another boss health bar mod" on. is there anyway I can disab
Runs fine in multiplayer, though some of the later game weapons can cause lag due to particle overload.
ok thank you very much. Just had it once where I couldnt progress with my friends cuz the sentinel destroyers were glitched and wouldnt spawn, so I couldnt get further not even to moon lord because they were different back then.

hey there is a boss healthbar on ur mod that id like to take away because I have the "another boss health bar mod" on. is there anyway I can disab

ok thank you very much. Just had it once where I couldnt progress with my friends cuz the sentinel destroyers were glitched and wouldnt spawn, so I couldnt get further not even to moon lord because they were different back then.
In the Controls menu you can add a key to enable and disable the health bar.

ahh i got it thanks. also everytime I kill a boss I get these lil trinkets that with the name of the boss but dont do anything. they just like explain the lore. whats the point of em
They're supposed to add to the story of the game, and can be trashed if you don't want to keep them.

I just downloaded tModLoader and after that calamity mod and my Terraria closed and now when i try to open terraria it stays at the black window

Please tell me I'm not the only one who isn't having fun against supreme calamitas. I actually hate this boss, and I'm not even playing in death mode. It sucks because the entire boss fight is good but the hit cap is the worst thing I've ever fought against. It comes to the point where I just give up if i take more than one hit during the phase where she summons sepulcher. I've gotten mad at every terraria boss at least once, but its NEVER gotten to the point where I'm not having fun. i can't imagine what it would be like trying to beat this in death mode since it already seems impossible for me in revengeance mode. This fight would be so much better if they just swapped the hit cap out for more damage. I'm just going to wait until other bosses are added. (and yes i know calamitas is a superboss but it doesn't feel as extremely hard as it does just plain unfair) I didn't even want to say anything but it has gotten so bad that I actually had to type this just to get it off my chest.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who isn't having fun against supreme calamitas. I actually hate this boss, and I'm not even playing in death mode. It sucks because the entire boss fight is good but the hit cap is the worst thing I've ever fought against. It comes to the point where I just give up if i take more than one hit during the phase where she summons sepulcher. I've gotten mad at every terraria boss at least once, but its NEVER gotten to the point where I'm not having fun. i can't imagine what it would be like trying to beat this in death mode since it already seems impossible for me in revengeance mode. This fight would be so much better if they just swapped the hit cap out for more damage. I'm just going to wait until other bosses are added. (and yes i know calamitas is a superboss but it doesn't feel as extremely hard as it does just plain unfair) I didn't even want to say anything but it has gotten so bad that I actually had to type this just to get it off my chest.

oh no, no a lot of other people hate the hit cap too, don't worry

i've literally typed a massive megapost argument against it you are NOT alone here

Better having fun on fighting her now because if the future bosses is added the devs would nerf scal and maybe the devs will bring back the old scal when you keeps running from her and hope that she don't dash at you and cuts your health

Don't worry, in some update she'll be redone.
Better having fun on fighting her now because if the future bosses is added the devs would nerf scal and maybe the devs will bring back the old scal when you keeps running from her and hope that she don't dash at you and cuts your health
Uhh tbh I don't think she'll be the way she was before. Many things can be done in her bossfight.

Henlo, will there be an update that adds all the charachters that do not appear in the game, like Amidas, Draedon, Yharim, etc. ?, and also, i would like that you could get to spare or save the bosses, i just feel that there is still good in them, it would be a great feature

Henlo, will there be an update that adds all the charachters that do not appear in the game, like Amidas, Draedon, Yharim, etc. ?, and also, i would like that you could get to spare or save the bosses, i just feel that there is still good in them, it would be a great feature
Draedon and Yharim will appear as bosses in some future. Not sure about Amidias tho.

Oh my god!!! They will nerf SCal when yharin and others are added? Then I must hurry and try to defeat her at least on revegeance mode.

+ please, do not keep complaining about how hard a boss is.l, leviathan and a lot of people did, and before you anything like "i am not like they, I cannot defeat her" Or "if they do, that doesn't mean I can" that is alot of self disbelief, try to defeat her like that because I am pretty sure that they will move the dev weapons to post-yharin whose fight I strongly believe that will be way harder than the actual version of SCal, believe when me and the others say, it will be a great of defeating her.

I remember the Times where Supreme Calamitas was a upcoming feature and everyone was hyped for her. (barely a year to be honest).

Another thing if you are almost raging for losing over and over to her, try to stop playing that for a while and try again while you calmed down,
Even I am trying to eradicate that attitude for me, if some thing really gets on my nerves I become very irrational (some thing that i don't do otherwise), and later when I calm down I regret raging like that.

Back
Top Bottom