tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Whenever I try to create a large expert crimson, large expert corruption, medium expert crimson, medium expert corruption, small expert crimson, and small expert corruption, it crashes at the part where it tries to create "Brimstone, Abyss, and Structures", and gives me this error.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.ExpandWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Please help.... (I isolated the mods so it only has Calamity running, and I uninstalled and reinstalled Calamity)

Thank you very much :dryadsmile:
You're welcome :). So you used Cheat Sheet, that explains how you got all that meteor and skyware blocks.
For Coin Gun, I used Gold Coin, because in Revengeance mode, money drops out a lot more.
That's true. In my Revengeance world, I don't have a Coin Gun, but I do have about a dozen full stacks of platinum coins. It just seemed to do very little damage, which is what had me confused.
And thanks again, I'm really very happy.
Why, because I complimented your waifu? I don't go for the mute ones myself, but Neo does have a lot to like.

You're welcome :). So you used Cheat Sheet, that explains how you got all that meteor and skyware blocks.
Not only. There you can copy the area. This makes it more convenient to create arenas. But I only did this for video. In my main game, I certainly do not use CheatSheet.

That's true. In my Revengeance world, I don't have a Coin Gun, but I do have about a dozen full stacks of platinum coins. It just seemed to do very little damage, which is what had me confused.
Siren and Leviathan are Post-Plantera boss. I used to kill him only because I wanted to get an "IOU an item" for the video. All other ranged weapons of the Pre-Plantera variant against Leviathan were extremely weak. `:sigh:

Why, because I complimented your waifu? I don't go for the mute ones myself, but Neo does have a lot to like.
This is the case. For Terraria, she definitely became my idol.)))

Not only. There you can copy the area. This makes it more convenient to create arenas.
I see. I haven't used it myself, so I don't know much about it.
But I only did this for video. In my main game, I certainly do not use CheatSheet.
I don't actually care, as long as you keep it to single player. It's your game, do what you want with it. Some of those arenas were very impressive, and I doubt that you could replicate them without the Cheat Sheet.
Siren and Leviathan are Post-Plantera boss. I used to kill him only because I wanted to get an "IOU an item" for the video. All other ranged weapons of the Pre-Plantera variant against Leviathan were extremely weak. `:sigh:
I see. Makes sense.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.ExpandWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Please help, I can't troubleshoot this problem, I deleted config.(some file extension) and it wasn't fixed!

hey when I search it up it just shows a addon for the mod with the picture of a duck. Can someone help??
[doublepost=1546171604,1546171316][/doublepost]fixed it

So whenever I try to enable the mod, it always shows me the same error message,

An error occurred while loading CalamityMod
This mod has automatically been disable. See below for actual error:
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
at CalamityMod.CalamityMod.Load()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(object threadContext)

This same error shows up every time I try to enable it. I'm not sure what to do
Does anyone know how to fix this so that I can actually use the mod?

umm, can you buff the biome blade(make it craftable at a demon/crimson alter)
i mean, getting the ingredients is hard enough, and by the time you get a hardmode anvil you should have something much better, like an amorok or a true caustic edge.

May I know where to find the update/patch notes for Calamity or any update announcements so I can know if anything new has been added? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom