tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
A new update is out (V1.4.2.003). Featuring bug fixes, new feature configuration options, and a mountain of new furniture, tiles, blocks, etc. by spriter and programmer Alterra.

Download is on the discord, doesn't require a new version of music mod.

Preview of the new furniture:

Furniture_preview.png

Found an odd bug
I tried to place the Feller of Evergreens in a weapon rack, and it was completely invisible.
I thought this was odd enough, but when i tried to get it back it turned into a cloud in a bottle.

Found an odd bug
I tried to place the Feller of Evergreens in a weapon rack, and it was completely invisible.
I thought this was odd enough, but when i tried to get it back it turned into a cloud in a bottle.
Modded items don't work with weapon racks/item frames. It's a problem with tModloader, I think.
EDIT: i was 5 seconds late

Not really on topic, but are there any Easter eggs or what not referencing the astrogeldon slime? I really liked it’s theme and origin (Armageddon slime I believe) and was wondering if it’s still in there somewhere.:dryadnaughty:

Not really on topic, but are there any Easter eggs or what not referencing the astrogeldon slime? I really liked it’s theme and origin (Armageddon slime I believe) and was wondering if it’s still in there somewhere.:dryadnaughty:
It was replaced by Astrum Aerus.
Astral Chunk now summons Astrum Aerus.
Astral Jelly is replaced by Aerus Cell.

I guess no.

The only easter egg I knew of was the bosses name. Donno if Aerus is anything like that.

The only easter egg I knew of was the bosses name. Donno if Aerus is anything like that.
Aureus is actually just a rebalanced version of the slime.
The only diffence i see here is some resprites (which make it look more connrcted to the biome), the new "crystal attack", spawn AI change and stats changes.
Astrum Aureus has almost same AI as the slime, both move only by jumping, both have ranged attacks. both inflict the "God Slayer Inferno" (gosh that name) debuff, both have summons, both despawn if player is too far from them, both can be summoned only in the night but don't despawn when day starts...

Help!
I put the Drataliornus on a weapon rack, it first didn't show up, then i right-clicked again, the weapon rack broke and it gave me a wooden chair :'v
Awesome mod by the way

"When people make an account just to complain about something that's been KNOWN in TMODLoader for a while now"

At this point, weapon racks should just be made uncraftable since they don't work.

I hate to ask, but is there a way to get rid of the sulphurous sea? It's cool for some worlds of mine, but I dont want it in every single world... Like my ice world with icy clear waters... Or the one I have for newbies I'm getting into the game.... Couldnt it be linked to the sulphurous sand blocks like most biomes instead?

Whenever I spread the astral biome using the solution, it slowly disappears and the normal purity biome takes over. It seems to only happen with dirt and grass. I didn't find any info anywhere and am just wondering if it is a bug?

I hate to ask, but is there a way to get rid of the sulphurous sea? It's cool for some worlds of mine, but I dont want it in every single world... Like my ice world with icy clear waters... Or the one I have for newbies I'm getting into the game.... Couldnt it be linked to the sulphurous sand blocks like most biomes instead?
Yea, the sulphur seas are real dangerous for starters, and so far there isn't a way to remove it. (I believe) Also, I'm not sure if they have fixed it or not, but a while ago you couldn't break the abyss walls and a few guys were talking about that.

You can generate the world without calamity mod, then enable it.
But rember that sunken sea and abyss wouldn't exist either (Astral infection wil stilll generate upon defeating WoF)

Also, you can just fish in the ocean from jungle side, this sea generates only in dungeon side of the world and when you feel strong, you can go to the abyss.
It's reccomended to go to abyss before defeating the Slime God and Wall Of Flesh.

Weird, I had a meme ready, but before I could also complain about the leveling system and boss health bars, someone doodled on it in glitter pen...

Xl8YLhL.png

Back
Top Bottom