tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
There seems to be a problem with the axe of purity. It doesn't cut trees at all despite the fact that it has 125% axe power. It still attacks fine but it simply wont cut any trees.

Guys, Can someone help me? When Yharon Is at 9% HP He despawns, and says "to witness the true power of my dragon, you must aquire the power of the dark sun." someone help?

Guys, Can someone help me? When Yharon Is at 9% HP He despawns, and says "to witness the true power of my dragon, you must aquire the power of the dark sun." someone help?
You'll have to fight the Solar Eclipse and craft a specific ring. Then later when you battle him the true battle begins.

I've been wondering this for a while and I finally have to ask. Is the angry dog enemy a reference to something or was it invented by the devs and exclusive to this mod?

I'm trying to fight Storm Weaver and the boss just runs away during phase 2 - whats going on? Sometimes he does it immediately after spawning, sometimes we'll fight for a bit and he'll leave with 30% hp left. No idea what to do

I've recently been having an issue with Astrum Deus, where he won't spawn. After killing the Lunatic Cultist I've been trying to get him to spawn, though, despite killing many Atlases, he will not spawn. I am using a fairly large mixture of mods (Though the only other big mod I have is SacredTools/Shadows of Abaddon), so it could be that. I've tried it during the Lunar event, after, killing the Cultist multiple times, farming Atlases as soon as I kill the Cultist, etc. He just will not spawn. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I've recently been having an issue with Astrum Deus, where he won't spawn. After killing the Lunatic Cultist I've been trying to get him to spawn, though, despite killing many Atlases, he will not spawn. I am using a fairly large mixture of mods (Though the only other big mod I have is SacredTools/Shadows of Abaddon), so it could be that. I've tried it during the Lunar event, after, killing the Cultist multiple times, farming Atlases as soon as I kill the Cultist, etc. He just will not spawn. Has anyone else encountered this issue?
Well, uh, is your mod updated? Just making sure.

Well, uh, is your mod updated? Just making sure.
It's on v1.4.2.101, newest version on the ModLoader afaik.
If it helps, I can add my mod list.
Which Mod Is This From? (WMITF) v2.6
Ore Seeds v1.0
Mod Helpers v4.4.0.5
Recipe Browser v0.7.3.1
WeaponOut v1.6.4
Simple Auto Chests v1.1.1
Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.4.2.101
Artificial Altars v0.2.0
Fargo's Mutant Mod v1.3.6.2
Shadows of Abaddon (SacredTools) v1.1.0.1
Fargo's Soul Mod v0.7.3.1
Calamity Mod Music v1.4.2.1
Boss Checklist v0.2.2
Luiafk v1.0.0.130
Magic Storage v0.4.3.3
Where's My Items v0.5.1
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Vanilla Tweaks v2.9
MaxStackPlus v21.0
What Ammo Does It Shoot? v0.1.1
Minion Critical Hits v1.1
imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1
imkSushi's Mod - Old Recipes Enabler v1.0
imkSushi's Death Counters Mod v1.1.1

It's on v1.4.2.101, newest version on the ModLoader afaik.
If it helps, I can add my mod list.
Which Mod Is This From? (WMITF) v2.6
Ore Seeds v1.0
Mod Helpers v4.4.0.5
Recipe Browser v0.7.3.1
WeaponOut v1.6.4
Simple Auto Chests v1.1.1
Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.4.2.101
Artificial Altars v0.2.0
Fargo's Mutant Mod v1.3.6.2
Shadows of Abaddon (SacredTools) v1.1.0.1
Fargo's Soul Mod v0.7.3.1
Calamity Mod Music v1.4.2.1
Boss Checklist v0.2.2
Luiafk v1.0.0.130
Magic Storage v0.4.3.3
Where's My Items v0.5.1
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Vanilla Tweaks v2.9
MaxStackPlus v21.0
What Ammo Does It Shoot? v0.1.1
Minion Critical Hits v1.1
imkSushi's Mod v4.3.1
imkSushi's Mod - Old Recipes Enabler v1.0
imkSushi's Death Counters Mod v1.1.1
There's the problem. Last version is 1.4.2.102, which is not on the Mod Browser. You can download it from the first page or Discord.

There's the problem. Last version is 1.4.2.102, which is not on the Mod Browser. You can download it from the first page or Discord.
Well now with this update, since I've been playing with Shadows of Abaddon, it gave me the same error message others have been getting.
Could not load type 'CalamityMod.CalamityWorld' from assembly 'CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at SacredTools.ModdedPlayer.get_calamityRevenge()
at SacredTools.ModdedPlayer.PreUpdate() in c:\Users\Dan Yami\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SacredTools\ModdedPlayer.cs:line 2090
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
I'll probably try looking on the Discord for a fix if there is one, but if you or anyone else knows a fix that would be nice. Thanks anyway.

Well now with this update, since I've been playing with Shadows of Abaddon, it gave me the same error message others have been getting.
Could not load type 'CalamityMod.CalamityWorld' from assembly 'CalamityMod_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at SacredTools.ModdedPlayer.get_calamityRevenge()
at SacredTools.ModdedPlayer.PreUpdate() in c:\Users\Dan Yami\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SacredTools\ModdedPlayer.cs:line 2090
at Terraria.ModLoader.PlayerHooks.PreUpdate(Player player)
at Terraria.Player.Update(Int32 i)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(Object threadContext)
I'll probably try looking on the Discord for a fix if there is one, but if you or anyone else knows a fix that would be nice. Thanks anyway.
A recent Calamity update moved the ModWorld file. As such, any mod that used anything from Calamity's ModWorld file, like a Revengence check, is broken when used with Calamity until updated to fix it. Shadows of Abaddon hasn't updated since the Calamity update that moved the file, but the issue is known and is going to be fixed.

[doublepost=1563240491,1563240347][/doublepost]
Ravager won't drop any loot when i kill him, pls help.
[doublepost=1562043210,1562042992][/doublepost]Ravager wont drop any loot, pls help.

Also, my world just suddenly turned into a normal mode world while i was playing. Plz help, i made it so far and can't afford to lose all of my progress now.

i recommend using cheat sheet paired with Boss Expertise to spawn in ravager's treasure bag and turn expert mode back on

Why is the Elemental Blaster so OP? I'm about to fight the DoG (ranged) (btw that's a great acronym) and it's my third weapon in DPS (well fourth but the shredder lags so much it's unusable), and has that homing effect that makes it better in consistency over the handheld tank and the aeather's whisper. Also I dunno if OP is the correct term considering I still took some 10 attempts to beat Providence.
Also can you make it so that bumblebirb drops something useful? It's a super hard bossfigfht and the drops are essentially unusable before DoG

This is gonna seem cheesy but I was wondering if it would be possible to deactivate or make a small mod to remove the melee speed cap. IMO it won't be OP to have the Mantis Claws reach 2 Use Time since it would still take some sheer compromise of accessory choices to even get it there and it'll never do as much damage as Murasama does anyway, which I can already use, without reforging everything to Violent and sacrificing really good defensive equips...

Back
Top Bottom