tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Good day

can i ask where can i download the updated calamity mod?
is it her on this download or on the mod browser or on the discord
please send me a link if its on discord

So I just updated the mod and one major issue I am having is that I literally cannot do anything. I cant move, attack, or open inventory or settings. I have to Alt+F4 or such to get out of the game. I saw in earlier posts that there is an issue with SoA with version 102. Is this part of the same issue?

Edit: I just found, on one of my worlds, that I can access inventory and settings because of the dye trader that was near me, but besides that I still cant do anything else

Last edited:
So I just updated the mod and one major issue I am having is that I literally cannot do anything. I cant move, attack, or open inventory or settings. I have to Alt+F4 or such to get out of the game. I saw in earlier posts that there is an issue with SoA with version 102. Is this part of the same issue?
If you have SoA or any other mods installed, you should check if the problem still occurs with only Calamity enabled. If it gets fixed, it's likely a mod conflict.

If you have SoA or any other mods installed, you should check if the problem still occurs with only Calamity enabled. If it gets fixed, it's likely a mod conflict.
Aye. Only happens with Calamity enabled, just I hadn't seen anyone post anything with the same issue so I didn't know if it was the same conflict with SoA not being up to snuff.

suggestion: i think defeating supreme calamitas should spawn a new female town NPC dressed in ragged clothing who is indeed, calamitas herself but without yharim's curse (maybe since u defeated her, the magic unleashed from yharim broke) and she thanks you for freeing her.
currently idk what functions the NPC would have but ill leave that up for you guys
i rly want this suggestion becuz after hearing the lore about calamitas, i think its just wrong and us players should have a choice to change the story while playing the mod.
Sorry honey, but in the SCal lore, Yharim removed the curse "in exchange for her infallible servitude and unimaginable cruelty towards his opponents."

Is it intentional for the Sunken Sea to generate near the lihzahrd temple and for the Abyss to generate inside the Dunegon?

Is it intentional for the Sunken Sea to generate near the lihzahrd temple and for the Abyss to generate inside the Dunegon?
I have always played with Calamity and it always create the Abyss next to the Dungeon and sometimes part of the Abyss invades the Dungeon. However I have never seen the Abyss generate near the Jungle Temple. Have you tried using World Gen Preview mod?
[doublepost=1564932045,1564931791][/doublepost]
I have always played with Calamity and it always create the Abyss next to the Dungeon and sometimes part of the Abyss invades the Dungeon. However I have never seen the Abyss generate near the Jungle Temple. Have you tried using World Gen Preview mod?
Edit: I missed the Sunken Sea Part and yes, sometimes it does happens.

I have a problem with the 1.4.2.103, i cant move my player, if i start the world i cant do anything with the mouse or the keyboard. please i need help, i love this mod :(

Guys, I updated to the latest Calamity Version and it doesn't work on tmodloader 0.10.5 but on the wiki is says it does.Should i update?

It is best if you update because of all the new additions and hotfixes in the newer versions. Only a select few mods are incompatible with 11.3 but if you stayed at 10.5 you would have access to less mods that still work with that version. Hope this info helps you decide!

Back
Top Bottom