• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 995 20.2%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1,965 39.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,316 26.7%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 354 7.2%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 307 6.2%

• Total voters

Silence

Terrarian
Suggestion: boss pets! Like, tiny little bosses that act as pets. They have a rare base drop rate, but increase when playing on harder levels of difficulty (with death mode granting the highest percent chance of dropping a boss pet)! I can imagine a little devourer of gods just flying over my shoulder as I pass my little villages lol

Coolgum15

Spazmatism
Having an issue where yharon does 1500 damage in normal mode. Didn't have this issue on previous playthroughs, even the revengeance one. I'm quite confused.
This is only with contact damage. Fireballs seem to do normal damage. Yharon is not enraged.

WVlad

Terrarian
Hi guys, I made a mod for Calamity mod, which changes rogue class experience.

The original stealth mechanic is useless because standing still while fighting a boss is a death.

So my changes are:
* Stealth regeneration doesn't depend on whether you are walking or standing, only item usage causes stealth removal. So you are free to move as fast as you want and still able to do stealth strikes. This motivates you to play without weapon spam. And you can use stealth strikes while fighting bosses.
* While in full stealth you have a chance to dodge a short contact or projectile, even flying through enemy is possible if you get lucky. This is a compensation to not working agro mechanic which doesn't really do any noticeable effect in the original mod. This gives you some more life time which you need if you wait for stealth recharge.
Please don't reply here, use the separate forum thread.
Thread & download:

MrManGod

Terrarian
Hey, is this a good place to report a bug/glitch?
I have a few bugs related to multiplayer that I want to report and am wondering where the best place to do that is.

MrManGod

Terrarian
Suggestion: boss pets! Like, tiny little bosses that act as pets. They have a rare base drop rate, but increase when playing on harder levels of difficulty (with death mode granting the highest percent chance of dropping a boss pet)! I can imagine a little devourer of gods just flying over my shoulder as I pass my little villages lol
Well I mean there are several minions that act like little boss pets (Staff of the mechworm, yharon's kindle staff, etc.)

Eisyneh

Plantera
Hey, is this a good place to report a bug/glitch?
I have a few bugs related to multiplayer that I want to report and am wondering where the best place to do that is.
The best place would definitely be the calamity mod discord. I don't have the link, but I hope someone else who does have it can give it to you.

zzz

Terrarian
hi guys,I'm new here.And I'm wondering how I can download this mod.
I cant find the link,could anyone give me a correct link?thanks.
(i'm sorry for my poor English, i'm not a English speaker, so if there maybe something wrong with my grammar, sorry guys😢)

Kirbo_Galatic

Terrarian
[QUOTE = "zzz, publicación: 1921821, miembro: 172288"]
Hola chicos, soy nuevo aquí. Y me pregunto cómo puedo descargar este mod.
No puedo encontrar el enlace, ¿alguien podría darme un enlace correcto? Gracias.
(lo siento por mi pobre inglés, no hablo inglés, así que si hay algo mal con mi gramática, lo siento chicos 😢)
[/CITAR]
Vaya a mod browser y escriba calamity mod calamity mod (no music) aparecerá, haga clic en descargar y espere

Reg in Abyss

Terrarian
Is it possible to make older Devourer UI back in some game mode? just like Boss Rush mode (the harder one),I feel that was the true god devourer and that will be fun and challenging .Although that is so crazy x

musicman655

Terrarian
Is it possible to make older Devourer UI back in some game mode? just like Boss Rush mode (the harder one),I feel that was the true god devourer and that will be fun and challenging .Although that is so crazy x
Depends, how old are we talking? He's gotten more difficult, in Death Mode at least. Are you talking about like 3 updates ago, or like when D.o.G was a Destroyer recolor?

zackat

Terrarian
i'm having trouble with Profaned Guardians and Bumblebirb they drop only healing potions and money it should be a treasure bag from bumblebirb and profaned core from the guardians

Reg in Abyss

Terrarian
Depends, how old are we talking? He's gotten more difficult, in Death Mode at least. Are you talking about like 3 updates ago, or like when D.o.G was a Destroyer recolor?
Let me describe it in an easy way
you take many damage to D.o.G and he create a new one, unless you kill the newer one, the Devour won`t stop until U ate by D.o.G.

Reg in Abyss

Terrarian
And there are a crazier ideal
if u win the "true D.o.G" in boss rush(or some gamemode else) u will get a stronger "D.o.G summoner weapon"
it will eat all the thing including the owner, the damage can be 5000(so that on the owner) to 6000, there can be only one D.o.G summon at one time, will need at least 15 minor to summon and the other summon will be ate by him, right click will make him mad and faster (so that the risk on player will increase )

here are some ideal about above
when the owner killed by "summoned D.o.G"
controlling God will need the power beyond God and, you are still too week to own that.
when other player in same team killed by "summoned D.o.G"
your friend seems loss in challenge of controlling the power of the God, that was hurt, Right?
when other player in different team killed by "summoned D.o.G"
That will be sweet for him, what do you think?

Top Bottom