• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 994 20.2%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1,958 39.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,314 26.7%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 353 7.2%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 305 6.2%

• Total voters

W.D Cipher

Terrarian
Calamity truly is an amazing mod and there is only one thing I would change about it, make yharim's insignia easier to get, such as making the badge of bravery use scoria instead of ueibloom and give its buffs to hydrothermic, also I would love for the xeroc fight to feature the rock in some way.

steam man

Terrarian
anyone else have the issue where you kill the Devourer of gods, it says the Cesless void has spawned, yet he doesn't? this has completly halted my progress. anyone know hot to fix?
(appologes for my spelling)

Last edited:

Kakuvadas

Skeletron Prime
Hello, I am just playing around deathmode and using armageddon to faster grind items from bosses. It is also a very challenging method to grind items, and sometimes I waste even more time than killing bosses one by one in normal way. The thing I miss is some kind of trophy when you kill a boss with armageddon for the first time. That would be amazing and would add a new series of items for collectors:)
as half a year passed vanilla 1.4 have implemented that kind of item (master mode trophies). Would be great to see you catching up too :)

Soviet0nion

Retinazer
View attachment 274909

could you please fix this? attempting to reload mods after loading calamity + calamity music results in this error. this doesn't seem to be an incompatibility with other mods but rather it's something broken with one of these 2 mods.

and yes, this is using that new officially endorsed version of tmodloader on steam (which, for whatever reason, takes an eternity just to boot up >.>)
that happens to me with Cheat Sheet also

WatcherCCG

Terrarian
It's the title screen music replacer. It frequently breaks the mod loading process for some stupid reason and the team is working on it. For now just set it to not override the menu screen music in Calamity Music's settings.

Hey, I found a bug. Randomly I went into my world today, and nuclear terrors started spawning in the sulphur sea, even though I'm not even in hardmode, so I definitely haven't beaten moon lord, yet nuclear terror is spawning.

NameTaken

Skeletron
why does this mod replace throwing with rogue? If rogue IS a new class, this mod would add at least 1 throwing weapon armor or accessory! AND why is it only the new weapons the mod adds that are rogue? i dont understand it. Please somebody tell me why it isnt just throwing because it annoys me that the snow ruffian armor doesn't buff snowballs.

why does this mod replace throwing with rogue? If rogue IS a new class, this mod would add at least 1 throwing weapon armor or accessory! AND why is it only the new weapons the mod adds that are rogue? i dont understand it. Please somebody tell me why it isnt just throwing because it annoys me that the snow ruffian armor doesn't buff snowballs.
Yeah, rogue is a new class, although I have no idea what the difference is between rogue and throwing is. Might just be something to do with weapon proficiency. Also, nice profile picture. I like the fixed hero sword.

Top Bottom