• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,034 20.2%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,038 39.9%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,346 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 374 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 321 6.3%

• Total voters

RustamS

Terrarian
How do I get an older version? 1.4.5 completely ruins my melee loadout, so I really would like to know how to get 1.4.4 back.

Draco63

Terrarian
I ended up going to the wiki and just searching up versions. I can't remember exactly, but I think it has the download built in.
Note: I did this because 1.4.5 is buggy and was messing up my game in various ways.

Dragonfirestaken

Eater of Worlds
This is epic. The amount of swords is huge, and they all look awesome. I don’t have the time to look through the entire thread, so I don’t know if there are new biomes, town NPCs, or furniture. I would like to know as much as I can about this mod, it’s so cool.

Draco63

Terrarian
This is epic. The amount of swords is huge, and they all look awesome. I don’t have the time to look through the entire thread, so I don’t know if there are new biomes, town NPCs, or furniture. I would like to know as much as I can about this mod, it’s so cool.
You must download it. Now. The amount of content in the latest updates will blow your mind.

Pigman Δ

Retinazer
'The amount of swords is huge'
'swords'
the problem is that 95% are never used seeing as they are swords
also that ain't content, that's bloat

Stamina

Terrarian
Hi guys! i have problem, when i fight with astrum deus at the moment when he reachs 50% hp, he suddenly disappear. It happens every time... How can i fix this problem?

Ahndrek Li'Cyri

Skeletron Prime
My Sulfur Sea is still glitched out to heck in the newest version. Sometimes there is no entrance down and other times islands generate on top of land, creating weird landforms.
This really badly need to be fixed, please.

FriendlySnek

Retinazer
When I first managed to play calamity mod, my laptop decided to wait until the last moment to break because it wasn't meant to run calamity. It's a great mod, 10/10. Bad laptop 2/10.

Draco63

Terrarian
Hey, so I have a suggestion.
Make Polterghast less overpowered!
I've seen a lot of people in the community complaining about how it's nearly impossible to beat at the point when most people like to fight it. It's frustrating to the point that it's not actually fun anymore.
I think it would be nice to nerf it a bit in the next update.

SolVor

Terrarian
I've seen a lot of people in the community complaining about how it's nearly impossible to beat at the point when most people like to fight it. It's frustrating to the point that it's not actually fun anymore.
yes please

Ahndrek Li'Cyri

Skeletron Prime
This, so much this.
The current version of the fight is just so unfun and so annoying that it really sucks the fun out. It's just too much for most players and seriously needs to be nerfed or changed in some way.

I am not too good at boss fighting but I just made a massive arena(7-10k square blocks) and IDK if he enraged, but if you just buff up its easy(I was on expert I don't know about rev or death).

Top Bottom