tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Dug up my old Terraria account just to add to this. Experiencing the same issue as mentioned where enemies seamlessly have no invincibility frames and once you actually "kill" them they drop nothing, just disappear with no gore or anything (In multiplayer I'm the only one experiencing this bug and the mobs I manage to "kill" end up respawning with no loot dropped). I reinstalled and wiped my entire characters and saved mods along with Tmodloader just to confirm if the bug would persist (it did).

It seems to be 100% be related to Calamity for me. I have a decent PC in terms of strength and I never encountered a bug this severe, would appreciate a fix or something I could do to provide logs or something to help find the problem. Thanks in advance!
Would you mind sharing the list of mods you are using in addition to Calamity?
I went back to play on Steam yesterday (both Terraria and Tmodloader updated) and I'm having this bug.
I attack the mobs, they die, but simply disappear, no death effect or loot.
But what is strange is that the problem is intermittent, sometimes I open the game and everything works normal, sometimes it occurs.
I've tried to reinstall Tmodloader, deleted all mods and downloaded again, deleted the characters and worlds and the problem persists.
I just wanted to make sure it was a problem with Calamity and not some other mod.

Would you mind sharing the list of mods you are using in addition to Calamity?
I went back to play on Steam yesterday (both Terraria and Tmodloader updated) and I'm having this bug.
I attack the mobs, they die, but simply disappear, no death effect or loot.
But what is strange is that the problem is intermittent, sometimes I open the game and everything works normal, sometimes it occurs.
I've tried to reinstall Tmodloader, deleted all mods and downloaded again, deleted the characters and worlds and the problem persists.
I just wanted to make sure it was a problem with Calamity and not some other mod.
Same actually, ahaha

I have to go through this weird ritual of disabbling/enabling, reloading, refreshing mods and Tmodloader until it somehow starts working. The mods I am running are as follows:
Reduced Grinding
Calamity
CalamityMusic
AlchemistNPC (NOT Lite)
Fargo's Souls Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod
VeinMiner
Wing Slot
Which Mod Is This From?
Smart Doors
Recipe Browser
Magic Storage
Furniture, Food, and Fun

Already reported my problem on the official Discord server of Calamity, posting your client logs there might help them find and fix the bug sooner if it occurs to you again. Best of luck to you mate!

Same actually, ahaha

I have to go through this weird ritual of disabbling/enabling, reloading, refreshing mods and Tmodloader until it somehow starts working. The mods I am running are as follows:
Reduced Grinding
Calamity
CalamityMusic
AlchemistNPC (NOT Lite)
Fargo's Souls Mod
Fargo's Mutant Mod
VeinMiner
Wing Slot
Which Mod Is This From?
Smart Doors
Recipe Browser
Magic Storage
Furniture, Food, and Fun

Already reported my problem on the official Discord server of Calamity, posting your client logs there might help them find and fix the bug sooner if it occurs to you again. Best of luck to you mate!
Well, looking at the list, we only have in common: VeinMiner, Magic Storage and Recipe Browser.
I don't think any of them are the problem, so I'm going to believe it's some bug that happened with Calamity update.
A temporary solution I found: If I enter the world and the bug happens, go back to the main menu and reload the mods, sometimes the entire map load fails for some reason, but continuing to reload eventually fixes the problem.
It's not a very elegant solution, but for now it will do.

Well, looking at the list, we only have in common: VeinMiner, Magic Storage and Recipe Browser.
I don't think any of them are the problem, so I'm going to believe it's some bug that happened with Calamity update.
A temporary solution I found: If I enter the world and the bug happens, go back to the main menu and reload the mods, sometimes the entire map load fails for some reason, but continuing to reload eventually fixes the problem.
It's not a very elegant solution, but for now it will do.
Made an account to respond to this but noticed I shared those same 3 and wasn't having a problem till I re-enabled VeinMiner. Decided to sift through the three one at a time and disabling VeinMiner seemed to work for me

I just updated to 1.5 and there are some pretty weird bugs. Some bosses just straight up disappear if I don't kill them fast enough (like plaguebringer). Whenever enemies die they don't seem to drop items (even coins)
Edit: I just reloaded the mods and it's working now I guess

i also found a bug in my mage playthrough

the nights ray hit everything on screen regardless of where you shoot it and all enemies get hit buy all 5 segmented beams. like i shot it straight in the air and it hit the demon eye to the left of me and the slimes on the ground and it looked like the beams just came out of nowhere

i can't seem to get calamity to work, i've done and tried both ways, pressing download and manually downloading the mod itself and put it in the mods folder in the game, but it doesn't show up when i click mods in the home screen
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 12.58.39 am.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 12.59.57 am.png

and yes i'm on macbook because i haven't changed computers yet

Back
Top Bottom