• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,110 20.0%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,243 40.5%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,437 25.9%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 404 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 346 6.2%

• Total voters

KahureToast

Terrarian
I just updated to 1.5 and there are some pretty weird bugs. Some bosses just straight up disappear if I don't kill them fast enough (like plaguebringer). Whenever enemies die they don't seem to drop items (even coins)
Edit: I just reloaded the mods and it's working now I guess

i also found a bug in my mage playthrough

the nights ray hit everything on screen regardless of where you shoot it and all enemies get hit buy all 5 segmented beams. like i shot it straight in the air and it hit the demon eye to the left of me and the slimes on the ground and it looked like the beams just came out of nowhere

DeadlyBagel

Terrarian
i can't seem to get calamity to work, i've done and tried both ways, pressing download and manually downloading the mod itself and put it in the mods folder in the game, but it doesn't show up when i click mods in the home screen
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 12.58.39 am.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 12.59.57 am.png

and yes i'm on macbook because i haven't changed computers yet

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

TechSupportDave

Terrarian
Okay so this mod would be literally a masterpiece if not for the simple fact that there seems to be absolutely no effort put toward OPTIMISATION.

tModLoader has some very strict limitations in terms of memory and the fact I can't have even two big content mods in my game is ridiculous!

Please optimise your trashy code Calamity creators. Stop ignoring what's literally the most important thing when creating a huge mod.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Okay so this mod would be literally a masterpiece if not for the simple fact that there seems to be absolutely no effort put toward OPTIMISATION.

tModLoader has some very strict limitations in terms of memory and the fact I can't have even two big content mods in my game is ridiculous!

Please optimise your trashy code Calamity creators. Stop ignoring what's literally the most important thing when creating a huge mod.
Hi there @TechSupportDave, as you’re relatively new, allow me to welcome you, and also to pass along some rules that you may not be aware of. Here on the forums, we do expect members to contribute criticism that is constructive, and rarely does referring to a component of a hard-worked on project as trashy meet that condition. Just something to keep in mind for the future if you decide to post again. :)

Owya

Terrarian
How do I get rid of this skin I defeated plantera and got a drop, some dev set or something and it was permanently put on me.

Attachments

• image_2021-12-31_222312.png
    image_2021-12-31_222312.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 153

CreativeBrain10

Spazmatism
So... I don't know how I managed it but I found a bug... one that let's you skip the Leviathan fight entirely while still getting it's drops.
All other relevant information has been left in the video description(mod loader version, other mods, etc).

Dlt

Terrarian
I've come across a bug with the leviathan that makes the sound of him spawning not go away even after he despawned, it started with anahita going out of the screen and leviathan never apearing and then the sound just keeps playing even in a different world and character

Top Bottom