• Switch 1.4: New patch released Jan 18, details are here. Read the full release details here. Report bugs here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,110 20.0%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,243 40.5%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,437 25.9%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 404 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 346 6.2%

• Total voters

TechSupportDave

Terrarian
Hi there @TechSupportDave, as you’re relatively new, allow me to welcome you, and also to pass along some rules that you may not be aware of. Here on the forums, we do expect members to contribute criticism that is constructive, and rarely does referring to a component of a hard-worked on project as trashy meet that condition. Just something to keep in mind for the future if you decide to post again. :)

What I say is completely true. You're clearly not qualified enough to understand how utterly terrible Calamity's code is. I'm not gonna give a rat's :red: about some dumb rules when the only thing holding back a good mod is a very FUNDEMANTAL factor. Perhaps it is "hard-worked", but if that were completely true, they would have gotten the very BASICS right before taking this mod so far.

Please kindly :red: off you dumb conformist.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What I say is completely true. You're clearly not qualified enough to understand how utterly terrible Calamity's code is. I'm not gonna give a rat's :red: about some dumb rules when the only thing holding back a good mod is a very FUNDEMANTAL factor. Perhaps it is "hard-worked", but if that were completely true, they would have gotten the very BASICS right before taking this mod so far.

Please kindly :red: off you dumb conformist.
Hi Dave, please see the private message I’ve sent your way, so that we don’t clutter up the thread with off-topic talk. :)

shenhaihan

Terrarian
Okay so this mod would be literally a masterpiece if not for the simple fact that there seems to be absolutely no effort put toward OPTIMISATION.

tModLoader has some very strict limitations in terms of memory and the fact I can't have even two big content mods in my game is ridiculous!

Please optimise your trashy code Calamity creators. Stop ignoring what's literally the most important thing when creating a huge mod.
First,use the 64bit tmodloader, than,learn what is respect the work of others

NKSHV

Terrarian
can somebody please tell me if this mod is for 1.3 or 1.4 thank you and please add that to the mods description

rikkof

Terrarian
i tried to download it with mod browser, cant seem to find the base mod, a lot of additions like calamity extra craft, calamity music or no music,m but no calamity itself. Well, gl with your mod , sucks i cant find it.

Smackydafrog

Terrarian
i tried to download it with mod browser, cant seem to find the base mod, a lot of additions like calamity extra craft, calamity music or no music,m but no calamity itself. Well, gl with your mod , sucks i cant find it.
You have to download Calamity (no music) then download calamity music.

raphael2002

Terrarian
I don´t know if I got a bug or something but after I had a one week break from terraria calamity mod I tried to fight anything and my weapons which do normaly arround 10000 damage now only do 30-50 damage. Is this a bug? And what can I do to have it work again like before.

Talliin

Plantera
I don´t know if I got a bug or something but after I had a one week break from terraria calamity mod I tried to fight anything and my weapons which do normaly arround 10000 damage now only do 30-50 damage. Is this a bug? And what can I do to have it work again like before.
What weapons are you using?

Knight3kyuu

Terrarian
Whenever I load this mod, it will report an error.😢

1642584661520.png

Top Bottom