tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I was experimenting with Animus and I thought that it should have brother and sister blades, Animus, Exodus, and Romus Animus could be what it is and Exodus could be the upgraded Terratomere and Romus could be the upgrade to the galactic blade, there could also be endgame trios for staffs or bows swell. These could be the Endgame weapons that players just strive for

The Night's Ray and Lunarian Bow will be upgradeable in the future to more powerful weapons as well. I like your names for the weapons :)

I was experimenting with Animus and I thought that it should have brother and sister blades, Animus, Exodus, and Romus Animus could be what it is and Exodus could be the upgraded Terratomere and Romus could be the upgrade to the galactic blade, there could also be endgame trios for staffs or bows swell. These could be the Endgame weapons that players just strive for
Everyone loves animu. Just look at my profile pic!

Finally got the Eldritch Tome after...10 Slime God kills, 2 deaths due to my arrogance, and much purified gel usage.

I even looked back at the Treasure Bag file and sure enough, 33% chance to drop. Why is my luck so bad?

That's the point, you can get that staff before Golem.
EDIT: NINJAAAAAA'D!
But it should have at least some benefits from the segments, right?
I mean, only the head does around 80 damage, and with 10 pieces it still deals 80 damage.
PS: Just a question, i'm not complaining :p

The DoG Always lags my game up A LOT, it usually starts when he shoots lightning and it makes the fight almost unwinnable

For me the lag is never this bad, how good is your PC? I'll reduce the amount of lightning he fires in an upcoming update since that is his laggiest projectile.

But it should have at least some benefits from the segments, right?
I mean, only the head does around 80 damage, and with 10 pieces it still deals 80 damage.
PS: Just a question, i'm not complaining :p

I just made this:
damage = (int)(damage * ((player.minionDamage * 5 / 3) + (player.minionDamage * 0.43f)));

In the Mechworm Staff code, which increased the damage according to the summon damage the player has :p

For me the lag is never this bad, how good is your PC? I'll reduce the amount of lightning he fires in an upcoming update since that is his laggiest projectile.

I just made this:
damage = (int)(damage * ((player.minionDamage * 5 / 3) + (player.minionDamage * 0.43f)));

In the Mechworm Staff code, which increased the damage according to the summon damage the player has :p
Oh, i get it :3
So, no buffs right?

Um, yes. I think the formula works, it is now based upon max minion slots as well:
105600_screenshots_20160802124043_1.jpg

damage = (int)(damage * ((player.minionDamage * 6 / 5) + ((player.minionDamage * 0.43f) * (player.maxMinions - 1))));

Dropping a line to say Calamity has improved a ton since I last looked at it. It's not perfect, and I still wouldn't hold it in higher regard than I do Thorium, but as far as "massive expansion" mods go this is pretty easily a silver medallist and something I'd recommend most people at least check out.

Dropping a line to say Calamity has improved a ton since I last looked at it. It's not perfect, and I still wouldn't hold it in higher regard than I do Thorium, but as far as "massive expansion" mods go this is pretty easily a silver medallist and something I'd recommend most people at least check out.

And the improvements will keep coming as per usual ;)

We are working on new mini-biomes for the ocean, ice, and jungle biomes.

EDIT: I also don't think Calamity is as good as Thorium yet, but quite a lot of people have said it is a solid 4 or 3 in their top 5 mods.

Back
Top Bottom