tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
New small update going live right now!

Update V1.1.5.083:
  1. Added an item that toggles boss buffs on or off
  2. Added new sprites for the Azathoth yoyo

Imagine a world with updated OPs

If only...
In all seriousness doe can you update the op. I mean there are 2 month old outdated sprites on there. And the sprites that vlad added , were they afded to the game.

Imagine a world with updated OPs

If only...
In all seriousness doe can you update the op. I mean there are 2 month old outdated sprites on there. And the sprites that vlad added , were they afded to the game.

I'm busy with other more important matters. I'll update the OP when I feel like updating the OP, how's that sound?

Don't get me wrong, I'll update it at some point within the next week, but not now.

Any way to get an earlier version of the mod? I updated it without knowing that it wouldn't load in 1.3.2.1 after that, and many of the mods used in my main world still use that version

Any way to get an earlier version of the mod? I updated it without knowing that it wouldn't load in 1.3.2.1 after that, and many of the mods used in my main world still use that version

MediaFire should have the 1.3.2.1 version. I'll get a link of the tMod file for you.

MediaFire should have the 1.3.2.1 version.
Nope, keeping the download of the most recent versions, not only the last one, would be convinient. Worst case scenario I can wait for my other mods to update, specially since high school has already started, thanks for the effort regardless, this mod has quite a lovely (and somewhat masochistic) community. :p

Hey,i just fought the "Devourer of the cosmos(gods?)"and i just realized u added a nostalgic,but very good music for the boss fight.Can i ask will there be more custom music for bosses(i mean not an already existing boss music's remix or smth)?I just wanted to ask this:)

Get ready to see an Dragon! 1.1.5.1 Will have Yharon maybe! And, we are closer to the evil guy who made them all... Show Omega already !

Hmm... He is called Yharon, the Jungle Dragon. But i think hes an wyvern. I mean, who wouldn‘t fight an wyvern with possibly 400.000HP?
Yharon will have way more than that much hp.
Check the planned boss progression section.
We are very far from Yharon since its an endgame boss.
Next bosses released will probably be the Leviathan, Providence.

Yharon will have way more than that much hp.
Check the planned boss progression section.
We are very far from Yharon since its an endgame boss.
Next bosses released will probably be the Leviathan, Providence.
Leviathan is planned to be Pre-WOF, i think. Yharon is end game... 800.000 HP? Yharim would have 1.500.000 then or something. xD

Back
Top Bottom